Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why people are "bashing" him. 

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself. Wow Jamie jus

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The lawyers work for Britney

Dont forget that

And dont forget that Lisa is a probate attorney pro FreeBritney who knows a lot about cship, so If she feels some type of way, we all should listen to what she has to say. She knows what shes talking about and she clearly thinks Sam isnt a good fella. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

30% + 60% = 90%. 

Who else has custody for 10% of the time? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Exactly, that's what they said publicly...It is evident that she does not have any percentage, legally it is impossible ... I thought they could make a deal but I still see it as impossible and I am sure that is what they have told her.

I’ll be so happy if they Say next week that Britney most definitely will make a declaration & wants to appear in court. I’ll also be happy if she’s been acting strange just to throw her dad off & make him think she’s off the deep end just so she can have this moment to be present in court & show otherwise. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Scrappy said:

It’s very hard for a victim to be in the same room as their abusers

Do you think that most abusers don't show up in court to plead their case? They don't just sit at home, it's called standing up for yourself and being honest and truthful to a court of law. You don't win anything by staying home.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It seems you don’t fully understand her conservatorship. First of all she had 50/50 custody of her children for maybe the whole entire time she’s been in this thing, the reason she doesn’t now is because of the incident last year where her FATHER put his hands on her child. Kevin went to the court & they granted him more custody over the children, it had nothing to do with Britney mental. Secondly I’m not buying the she’s seen tons of docs, judges & all that bs. The judge who reside over her case first was corrupt, she/he violated her rights from the beginning. Britney has tons of video appearing to be in a good state of mind in the beginning of this conservatorship, but I fear anyone (Britney) who tried to fight to get out of this knowing that they shouldn’t be in it would kind of be a little looney now. I mean can you imagine for 12 years being treated  like a child, object, atm, etc. eventually you be come numb to it all & mentally if you wasn’t F up in the beginning you would be probably F up now. 

You realize that the 50/50 was agreed upon with Kevin after paying him to agree. I am not 100 percent certain but legally it was still 70/40z He also had a condition that Britney keeps on with her treatment.

You are assuming their was no teams of professionals and everyone is corrupt without any evidence of such. A court can not rule on putting someone in a conservatorship without a bunch of expert opinions.

16 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Britney does not have custody because she has a conservatorship (even so it has been said publicly that she had custody of 50/50 and with her father's abuse of her son Preston has custody of 30/60 and I know that she lost custody before conservatorship because it was an important step to destabilize her), it was also said that conservatorship was an important step to regain custody of their children when a person is under conservatorship it is impossible to have custody of their children. Is someone lying?.

We have already said that this is a conspiracy of psychiatrists, lawyers, Britney's family (her father), and others. The connection of a judge, doctor, lawyer, and Britney's family has already been proven.

You have spoken about the impostors: Sam Lutfi, Adnan, and Alli none of these people have a lawsuit, only Sam Lutfi has a restraining order. If they did so much damage because Sam does not have a lawsuit for attempted murder and attempted poisoning?. Why doesn't Adnan have a lawsuit for invasion of honor and privacy?.

You have talked about women who lose custody due to bipolar and schizophrenia, well Catherine Zeta-Jones has custody of her sons Dylan and Carys.

As a member of the medical/scientific system, you should know that a person to know their diagnosis should not have any medication in their system, in Britney's case it was the opposite, supposedly Dr. Deborah Nedel entered her with medications in her system, just like the first admission.

On her Instagram ... how would you be if you have no contact with your friends, with your people, with your security, who will not respect your wishes and decisions.

How would you be if you've been isolated from real life for 12 + years and only have contact with the people that those people decide ...?.

She has not been able to choose to veto people or whom she does not want to be near her for conservatorship or people she does not want to take charge of her finances.

Britney was having a hard time and surely needed help and a lot of understanding but it was not a choice for her father to ask for permanent conservatorship, which by the way they lied to her and manipulated her and made her believe that it was a provisional conservatorship.

Catherine Zeta Jones has Bipolar II disorder. She even almost got a divorce until she realized she was bipolar and sought help. She mentioned it in her interview.

Most of patients in their mania stage refuse treatment and it is very hard to convince them to get help. 

Also one aspect of mental disorders is people tend to isolate themselves. Could it be she is choosing this lifestyle. Since her conservatorship she has been in several relationships, albeit had to be approved, but that didn’t stop her from being around people. 

I never said isolating her is the solution but from what I know Britney never really had a lot of friends even when things were normal. She always seemed to be involved in a relationship. Could it be also that she rose to stardom so young and never had the chance to formulate friends the normal way. Look at Bieber singing how lonely he feels. 

Wasn’t adnan deported and did they not all set her up with paparazzi and made money off of her breakdown by staging those shots. Wasn’t Sam her manager based on an agreement she made with him when she was not in the right state of mind,

I’m also not in any way saying that she should be locked in. I’m just advocating that she needs medical attention first. Then she can do whatever she wants. As a fan wouldn’t you want her to be healthy so she can fight this battle, if Legit, when she is in a right state of mind, strong and capable. If this case goes through would you not be worries that she will be on her own and not in a good state of mind? 

19 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

What do you mean by "Last show days" ?

I would love to see where you can show Britney exhibiting Schizoaffective behaviour?

Thanks in advance :)

You say that you aren't here to diagnose her, and then essentially do just that.

I clearly said no one knows. Even the bipolar story is just a media story. No one knows her true medical issues. I gave schizophrenia just as an example because there is still some public negative connotation associated with it and maybe that’s why her team still tries to hide it. It could be something completely else. Maybe my point did not come across well.  It could be a list of things but obviously that if released they are scared it might cast a very negative image of her. 

I feel bipolar has become pretty common and accepted that I find it hard her team would still be trying to hide it. 

18 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You say you come from a medical 🏥 field but still mix schizophrenia with schizoaffective? Why not include schizoid, schizotypal and paranoid personality disorder while you’re at it :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:... be wary of presenting yourself like a “professional“ when it’s so easy to slip up and look like an idiot.

Thanks for the name calling, very classy! I clearly said no one knows. Even the bipolar story is just a media story. No one knows her true medical issues. I gave schizophrenia just as an example because there is still some public negative connotation associated with it and maybe that’s why her team still tries to hide it. It could be something completely else including all the others you mentioned and it could be none of those and something completely else. The whole point is that she needs help. 

Also I didn’t mix the two 😉. I just used the common term used by public and tried to avoid using noncommon medical terms as I was just giving an example and not diagnosing her in any way. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The lawyers work for Britney

Dont forget that

If Sam Ingham had Britney’s best interest she would be out of the c-ship by now. 
He blatantly told the judge she didn’t have capacity to hire her own independent council. This is the reason she still has him. He has earned 10k per week ever since. He only now is doing “something” yet it reeks of his own best interest. If he was good he would suggest Britney speak to Loeb and Loeb and that why work directly with HER. If he controls the narrative it’s not good for Britney once again. That’s what Lisa is talking about. Sam needs to be held accountable here. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Lebdeb85 said:

You realize that the 50/50 was agreed upon with Kevin after paying him to agree. I am not 100 percent certain but legally it was still 70/40z He also had a condition that Britney keeps on with her treatment.

You are assuming their was no teams of professionals and everyone is corrupt without any evidence of such. A court can not rule on putting someone in a conservatorship without a bunch of expert opinions.

“A court can not rule on putting someone in a conservatorship without a bunch of expert opinions.”

Yet here we are :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

you say I’m speaking without any evidence, but where is yours? To say it was 70/40 custody & the rest of your claims where is the (receipts) :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

they literally was with her through all her tours & she had them most of time during the last 11 years. The evidence is documented through the media, through YouTube & other forms of media. Sir she had those kids a lot. 

As far as the professional thing the doctor she was seeing majority of her conservatorship died right before he was to testify. The corruption has being playing out in the last couple months where have you been? Stay with us because you sound real team Con Rn. I don’t know what you trying justify, but something is definitely wrong with this arrangement & that’s fact otherwise Britney would not be fighting 

• Love 1