Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

• Super Moderators

someone just sent me the TMZ article.

Of course they're twisting everything, so I think the narrative they're trying to pull as well is to say like "see, the conservatorship is good because Britney is able to speak on court if she wants to, she can vote, she can perform, etc and Ingham is the bad one that doesn't want her to speak", but then the question would still be, if she's perfectly able to do all those things, then why does the conservatorship even exist? Or why didn't they oppose to Sam Ingham's determination that Britney was not able to speak on court, 12 YEARS AGO WHEN IT HAPPENED? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why people are "bashing" him. 

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself. Wow Jamie jus

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you

Posted Images

She is under 12 year cship and couldn't hire her own lawyer and all of the sudden she is not incapacitated to be in court and say her wishes but she can't be presented by her lawyer?Why? Such a mess. I am confused. Why would Father cause so much stress to his daughter knowing she has mental issues. This is not right

I respect everyone’s opinion here and maybe my opinion might not be the common theme here but figured I’d share. 

I come from a science/medical background. I also am a big Brintey fan. While everyone here is speculating about Britney’s family intentions no one has questioned the basis for this conservatorship. It would be fair to assume that over the years, she has been seen by many medical professionals/ judges/ doctors.  I doubt all these people would put their licenses and careers in jeopardy to honor the spears family wishes. It is also important to note that at this time she doesn’t have significant custody of her kids. Has anyone ever wondered why after all this time she does not have a 50/50 custody. It  requires a serious reason to strip a parent from 50/50 custody and just being bipolar or suffering from a mental illness is not a qualification to strip a mother custody. My own belief is that Britney has a certain condition that requires the care and support of people that care for her. Would a normal person need all this? Porbably not! However given her fame she is in much more danger than an average Jane. Did you guys forget all the imposters (lutfi, adnan, ally ... ) that tried to take advantage of her during her breakdown.  

I am not here to diagnose her but  for everyone here to  accuse her family of ill intentions without any evidence seems pretty unjust.  I feel everyone is being selfish and the only person that will suffer ultimately will be Britney. The denial I see here about the fact that she needs medical help is unreal. Anyone that has a medical background would tell you by looking at her Instagram or last show days that something is not right. How do you know Britney is not suffering from schizoaffective disorder and not just Bipolar disorder?  50 percent of women with schizophrenia lose custody of their kids. Could this be the case here? No one knows? .The focus should all be now on how to get Britney healthy and then she can do whatever she  wants to be out of this. The battle should be now on having an independent medical professional assess her again and go from there.  What will you guys say if she gets her freedom, then loses her self again and her kids. Do you think that will help her? Again I’m not here to make facts but just to have you guys look at this situation as just not back and white. There is a lot of gray areas in her situation that we are not privy to.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

To watch: Surprise Witness Instagram James Hearsay Brief 2. Around 25:00 mark Lisa joins the chat. 

Lisa confirmed a lot about what we know. She says she joined the free  Britney movement as she saw us intuitive and on the right path. She confirms Sam Ingham has been improper for many years. He has been writing reports telling courts what to do with c-ships for too long. 

-She said James has great lawyers. In His recent filing they slam him and they are right. Sam has been letting James do whatever for many years including putting Britney in a institution etc and Sam did nothing. 

- Lisa says Sam’s behaviour is exactly what is wrong with the probate court in California and that Britney case will eventually lead to change..

-Britney has never had proper independent council. Her rights were violated. (As we know she has tried :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: )

-Lisa says Sam is demonstrating that he doesn’t know what he is doing. 

-Lisa wants to write an article explaining that Britney has been exploited in court. 

-She predicts The new lawyers will file to terminate James as conservator. They will then start allegations against James. However Sam Ingham has approved almost all of James request and accounting until this year. Lisa questions the new law firms loyalty. If Sam Ingham is deposed will they stick by him? So then where does that leave Britney?  Sam is in too deep here. He is covering himself. 

-Judge Penny may continue  to go along with Sam. 

-Lisa says both Sam and James should resign and go the **** away! :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

-Britney should write a declaration. 

It was really good. Fans should watch if you want to know the ins of the court. 

Thank you, I'll try to watch later.

I never trusted Ingham, the all of sudden change obviously had something big behind.

Team c-ship will never want to expose themselves (Ingham included), I think somehow they're playing with the public and media. They know the movement got way too loud, fight directly against FB right now is useless.

They probably will try to extend  the process as much as they can. 

I think Lisa is right, Ingham needs to go!

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know If I understood correctly but...

I think Britney is so medicated and mentally abused that team c-ship knows she will have panic attacks or barely keep It together in front of the judge.

This case needs to involve professionals able to understand Britney might be a victim of severe gaslighting by her own father. This is serious.

Other than that, she'll have to face the judge sooner or later. It's ridiculous people talking about her life and she still doing silly stuff for the public.

The new lawyers will have a hard time getting Britney out of her bubble and Jamie knows.

EXACTLY!!!!!! This is exactly it, they know she’s not the best right now & they want to make that known & take advantage of the situation... he will rot in helll

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It’s clear, that both sides are contradicting themselves all over the place. 

After Surprise Witness’s videos last night esp the one where she speaks with the lawyer Lisa, I’m starting to feel a lil bit more pessimistic about this whole thing then I have the last few months.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Lebdeb85 said:

I respect everyone’s opinion here and maybe my opinion might not be the common theme here but figured I’d share. 

I come from a science/medical background. I also am a big Brintey fan. While everyone here is speculating about Britney’s family intentions no one has questioned the basis for this conservatorship. It would be fair to assume that over the years, she has been seen by many medical professionals/ judges/ doctors.  I doubt all these people would put their licenses and careers in jeopardy to honor the spears family wishes. It is also important to note that at this time she doesn’t have significant custody of her kids. Has anyone ever wondered why after all this time she does not have a 50/50 custody. It  requires a serious reason to strip a parent from 50/50 custody and just being bipolar or suffering from a mental illness is not a qualification to strip a mother custody. My own belief is that Britney has a certain condition that requires the care and support of people that care for her. Would a normal person need all this? Porbably not! However given her fame she is in much more danger than an average Jane. Did you guys forget all the imposters (lutfi, adnan, ally ... ) that tried to take advantage of her during her breakdown.  

I am not here to diagnose her but  for everyone here to  accuse her family of ill intentions without any evidence seems pretty unjust.  I feel everyone is being selfish and the only person that will suffer ultimately will be Britney. The denial I see here about the fact that she needs medical help is unreal. Anyone that has a medical background would tell you by looking at her Instagram or last show days that something is not right. How do you know Britney is not suffering from schizoaffective disorder and not just Bipolar disorder?  50 percent of women with schizophrenia lose custody of their kids. Could this be the case here? No one knows? .The focus should all be now on how to get Britney healthy and then she can do whatever she  wants to be out of this. The battle should be now on having an independent medical professional assess her again and go from there.  What will you guys say if she gets her freedom, then loses her self again and her kids. Do you think that will help her? Again I’m not here to make facts but just to have you guys look at this situation as just not back and white. There is a lot of gray areas in her situation that we are not privy to.

It seems you don’t fully understand her conservatorship. First of all she had 50/50 custody of her children for maybe the whole entire time she’s been in this thing, the reason she doesn’t now is because of the incident last year where her FATHER put his hands on her child. Kevin went to the court & they granted him more custody over the children, it had nothing to do with Britney mental. Secondly I’m not buying the she’s seen tons of docs, judges & all that bs. The judge who reside over her case first was corrupt, she/he violated her rights from the beginning. Britney has tons of video appearing to be in a good state of mind in the beginning of this conservatorship, but I fear anyone (Britney) who tried to fight to get out of this knowing that they shouldn’t be in it would kind of be a little looney now. I mean can you imagine for 12 years being treated  like a child, object, atm, etc. eventually you be come numb to it all & mentally if you wasn’t F up in the beginning you would be probably F up now. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

What do you mean by "Last show days" ?

I would love to see where you can show Britney exhibiting Schizoaffective behaviour?

Thanks in advance :)

You say that you aren't here to diagnose her, and then essentially do just that.

• Like 4

the thing is there are other ways to help mg issues besides a c-ship, and her family didnt even try them; they went strait to the most drastic measure. also we dont know how she would act is she were free, and neither does her fam cuz they never even let her try. finally theres the question of how bad can it be is she kept working consistently for 12 years???

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

How do you know Britney is not suffering from schizoaffective disorder and not just Bipolar disorder?  50 percent of women with schizophrenia lose custody of their kids.

You say you come from a medical 🏥 field but still mix schizophrenia with schizoaffective? Why not include schizoid, schizotypal and paranoid personality disorder while you’re at it :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:... be wary of presenting yourself like a “professional“ when it’s so easy to slip up and look like an idiot.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

V V interesting. We bashed Jamie when everything was being sealed because it was like he had something to hide. Now we're bashing because he's saying things don't need to be sealed. Not sure what to think tbh. 

People are calling him out for another reason. 

1. It is very common for lawyers (and spokespersons) to speak on their clients' behalf—it is not hearsay when they do so. But Jamie is now saying whatever Sam Ingham says is "hearsay," and Britney herself must testify, which is pure nonsense!

2. One moment, Britney does not have the legal ability to sign documents, testify, make her wishes known. One moment, she does! Britney only has the ability when it suits Team Con, it seems. They refused to let her testify against Fernando Flores, in the Brand Sense lawsuit, but she was called to testify against Lutfi. Just weeks ago, Wallet (and Ingham) said Britney did not have the legal ability to sign documents, and now, all of a sudden, Jamie says she does and is even allowed to vote!

As @PokemonSpears noted, if so competent, why wasn't she allowed to express her wishes years ago? Britney had to hide just to make a phone call... She reportedly left attorney Jon Eardley a voice message in 2008, and Jamie himself admitted Britney was caught trying to contact Lutfi in 2009 w/ the help of Lutfi's sister.

3. Remember the "scandal" that was caused by Britney removing her shoes after a court audience once outside of the courthouse last year? Jamie knows Brit's behaviour and demeanour are going to be scrutinized if called to speak to the judge.

In some of her Instagram videos, she keeps swinging from left to right. Britney did admit to having had panic attacks onstage. As Cher noted, someone should look into her meds and doctors since people making so much money off her may not want her well (just well enough to perform, and that's it).

What if her team on some occasions tried to make her look unhinged on purpose? (Britney looked somewhat dishevelled when leaving that hotel w/ Sam a year ago after her hospitalization.) What if Jamie has somebody mess w/ her meds before a appearance? How much is Britney affected by all those meds?

It is much better for Ingham to handle all of that and speak on Britney's behalf. Once Jamie is completely out of the picture, Britney could testify in court if necessary (for complete dissolution of the conservatorship).

If Britney were called to testify anytime soon, Ingham, as others noted, would need to rehearse everything w/ her, prepare her, and make sure she's in the right mind frame. Britney would need to be together and strong, not intimidated one bit by Jamie & co.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, did anyone see Billy B "leaking" Hey Ma on his Instagram? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

He says Britney sent it to him for the fans to hear, and that there's one more. I suppose the other one is I Feel So Free With Lou :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The fact that you can listen to the MUSIC MAFIA tag in his "leak" :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

someone just sent me the TMZ article.

Of course they're twisting everything, so I think the narrative they're trying to pull as well is to say like "see, the conservatorship is good because Britney is able to speak on court if she wants to, she can vote, she can perform, etc and Ingham is the bad one that doesn't want her to speak", but then the question would still be, if she's perfectly able to do all those things, then why does the conservatorship even exist? Or why didn't they oppose to Sam Ingham's determination that Britney was not able to speak on court, 12 YEARS AGO WHEN IT HAPPENED? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Because it seems that Jamie, according to his declaration on a legal document, has determined that Britney is not able to resist fraud or undue influence. He's basically saying that if the c-ship were to end, Britney would don a pink wig and run to Sam Lutfi or whoever else may be a bad influence, and Britney would not only get defrauded but would also end up doing hard drugs, running the streets aimlessly and killing herself.

Jamie, according to his words, clearly believes Britney apt, mentally competent enough to perform, interact w/ all those people when recording, touring, doing ad campaigns, etc. within a strict structure but too mentally impaired to run her personal and financial life by herself.

But now, yeah, he wants her to speak to the judge and has forgotten it's par for the course for lawyers to speak on their clients' behalf.

• Like 3