Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

• Super Administrators
35 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

I’m watching lawyersforBritney live and Lisa Maccarley is commenting on the documents and basically saying that Sam Ingham is working with Jamie spears. This can’t be true surely!! I took a screenshot of the comments but no idea how to attach an image. Sorry 

Queeee?

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why people are "bashing" him. 

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself. Wow Jamie jus

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

I’m watching lawyersforBritney live and Lisa Maccarley is commenting on the documents and basically saying that Sam Ingham is working with Jamie spears. This can’t be true surely!! I took a screenshot of the comments but no idea how to attach an image. Sorry 

OMG If this is true everything makes sense now. Something was fishy with Ingham trying to help Britney, wow my theory...

oh my god wtf GIF by CBC

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I thought It was really strange her family silence recently, especially Jamie Lynn, that loser loves to be shady and write passive aggressive messages to us... Now things are making more sense, maybe?

They're not worried because in their vision Britney will do and say whatever they want... and she already has the fear issues.

The lawyers needs to talk with Britney in person, not only through Ingham. 

In my opinion, they have never considered that this would go so far either at the media or judicial level.
I think they were convinced that this was all going to work and a part of me still thinks that they are convinced of this.
There are no words for her family and especially for Jamie Lynn and also for Lynne who has taken small steps but not enough, sorry, but a mother would never allow this to go that far.
Britney has always wanted to get out of guardianship, but I think she gave up until something happened and that person leaked that voicemail and she has a little hope again.

I hope these lawyers do their job properly but I think it is complicated.

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

OMG If this is true everything makes sense now. Something was fishy with Ingham trying to help Britney, wow my theory...

oh my god wtf GIF by CBC

Guess what? Who worked at that firm in the past?.

guess i love lucy GIF

• Like 2
Just now, Forever22 said:

Lisa is a smart woman. The video is on Surprise Witness IG.

Sam Ingham has been in this since the beginning. He is out for himself with trying to control the narrative. All of them are complicit in this. An absolute tragedy to Britney’s freedom. 

What did she say about Sam?

If she has all these capacities then why can’t she do interviews without yall censoring everything she says and can’t make her decisions about basically everything? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

**** you Jamie, she only has the capacity when you can benefit off of her. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What did she say about Sam?

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but around 37:20 they make a good recap. 

Basically, Ingham put himself in a corner by saying he's the only one legally allowed to talk in behalf of Britney, because he hasn't done it at all in the past decade, and because she has the capacity to speak, according to Jamie's lawyers. 

Lisa also says Sam should resign. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4

I don´t know how it works in the US, but in Germany, when you have to predicate to the court and you are mentally not able to do this because you would see your offender again or the things you would say are to private like you got r*** and you have to tell the details, then they can record your statement on video. This video is shown in court but you don´t have to attend personally. And we have specially skilled people who accompany you in court or when you have to go to a funeral after your loved ones get murdered or died in a mass collision or something like this. Why they don´t do this with Britney?!:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
50 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but around 37:20 they make a good recap. 

Basically, Ingham put himself in a corner by saying he's the only one legally allowed to talk in behalf of Britney, because he hasn't done it at all in the past decade, and because she has the capacity to speak, according to Jamie's lawyers. 

Lisa also says Sam should resign. 

omg I watched the entire thing, only to find out there was a part 2 that featured Lisa :orangu_orangutan_ape: I might have to listen to that later

Lisa has always been suspicious of Ingham and she's right to be, I mean, we all know he hasn't done anything for Britney as her lawyer these past 12 years.

I don't know what exactly she said on the livestream, but I think it's good Jamie's lawyer herself is making all these statements about a conservatee being completely able to sign declarations and speak about things regarding the conservatorship, or even the fact that she's able to vote, because all of this is gonna be used against them. Whether they're fighting against each other (Ingham and Jamie's side), whether they're trying to help Britney or not, they're all looking bad because if she had all these rights all this time, then why tf has this conservatorship gone for so long without Britney's wishes being heard?

I do hope Ingham goes away. They all just need to go away and the judge needs to do what Reva Goetz should've done since the beginning, in 2008. Hear what Britney has to say and determine whether she needs the conservatorship or not, or if that's not what they're discussing, then at least hear what Britney has to say and rule whatever is in favor of her, and with a team of competent lawyers by her side.

• Love 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg I watched the entire thing, only to find out there was a part 2 that featured Lisa :orangu_orangutan_ape: I might have to listen to that later

Lisa has always been suspicious of Ingham and she's right to be, I mean, we all know he hasn't done anything for Britney as her lawyer these past 12 years.

I don't know what exactly she said on the livestream, but I think it's good Jamie's lawyer herself is making all these statements about a conservatee being completely able to sign declarations and speak about things regarding the conservatorship, or even the fact that she's able to vote, because all of this is gonna be used against them. Whether they're fighting against each other (Ingham and Jamie's side), whether they're trying to help Britney or not, they're all looking bad because if she had all these rights all this time, then why tf has this conservatorship gone for so long without Britney's wishes being heard?

I do hope Ingham goes away. They all just need to go away and the judge needs to do what Reva Goetz should've done since the beginning, in 2008. Hear what Britney has to say and determine whether she needs the conservatorship or not, or if that's not what they're discussing, then at least hear what Britney has to say and rule whatever is in favor of her, and with a team of competent lawyers by her side.

Reva Goetz would never do that because she was corrupt and allegedly paid off. Google her, there is so much shady stuff about that woman online. We've exposed her before on here.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree! This is the weirdest conservatorship ever and someone (preferably the judge :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:) has to point out all the contradictions around it. 

• Love 5
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Reva Goetz would never do that because she was corrupt and allegedly paid off. Google her, there is so much shady stuff about that woman online. We've exposed her before on here.

I KNOW, I'm just saying that's what should've happened if there was no corruption.

That's why I keep saying she needs to be prosecuted too for being part of all this. People keep talking about the present situation, or like what happens going forward, as if everything that has happened this past 12 years was necessary or correct or legal, and I'm like, someone needs to look back at some point and make all the responsible pay for what happened since 2008.

• Love 1

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Agreed.

Jamie used her anxiety as a reason to keep her under a conservatorship in the early years...but she testified against Lutfi with flying colours.

and that's part of the whole contradiction we've been talking about all this time

As they said in the livestream, they keep contradicting themselves all the time. She couldn't attend the hearings before because she lacked capacity, but now she can't talk through her lawyer because it's hearsay. They don't believe Sam when he says that Britney wants the fans  being informed, but they don't listen to her when she signed the petition to have the Bessemer Trust as conservator. She can't make basic decisions about her life, but she can go on tour and perform three nights a week. She can't testify when Brand Sense sued her/them but she can testify against Sam Lutfi.

If any, the only good that's coming from all this back and forth between Jamie's party and Ingham, is that Jamie's lawyer herself is admitting Britney is totally capable of speaking on court. As Ingham said on another hearing, she would be more than happy to testify herself, so I don't think he'll have any problem with that. Fortunately, the judge already authorized the hiring of the other legal team, as I believe they'll be more competent than Ingham.

• Love 3