Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

I need Britney to get a glam team, make her look all dolled up and show up to court like a bad-b*** and show them how it’s done. Show them that she’s capable and has the capacity to do that and much more!! Show the entire world Britney, this is your freedom at stake! 

• Love 4
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why people are "bashing" him. 

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself. Wow Jamie jus

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you

Posted Images

I don't know If I understood correctly but...

I think Britney is so medicated and mentally abused that team c-ship knows she will have panic attacks or barely keep It together in front of the judge.

This case needs to involve professionals able to understand Britney might be a victim of severe gaslighting by her own father. This is serious.

Other than that, she'll have to face the judge sooner or later. It's ridiculous people talking about her life and she still doing silly stuff for the public.

The new lawyers will have a hard time getting Britney out of her bubble and Jamie knows.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Easy There said:

Can he like you know like.......already.

What does it help? We still have Lou Taylor. How does she fits in this whole chaos? She is the root. I can´t understand this. You have massive problems with your family and then a stranger comes into your family and work with them together to destroy you?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

So it looks like this is his sneaky way of arguing that Britney should be attending hearings, when he KNOWS how much anxiety she has and that she may 'slip up' and that'll make him look better.

That's exactly what this is.

All we can do is pray that Britney will have the strength to really bite back and take this head on.

I'm hoping this will inspired her to get pyssed off and fight even harder.

OMG could you imagine pyssed off energy for an album? That'd be so fire!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Imagine suddenly saying after 12 years her court appointed attorney's say doesn't matter :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Despite agreeing with him for the past 11 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And less than 3 months ago he said this

“All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he said. “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

V V interesting. We bashed Jamie when everything was being sealed because it was like he had something to hide. Now we're bashing because he's saying things don't need to be sealed. Not sure what to think tbh. 

It has nothing to do with the documents being unsealed it has everything to do with Jamie saying she has the capacity to speak up and things of that nature, yet in previous times he made it apparent that she didn’t have the capacity to do these things. It’s not only that her attorney is fighting for her now that Jamie wants her to speak in court and has some sort of manipulation thing going on to have her be speaking!  Jamie is coming off like a monster!!!

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I think Britney is so medicated and mentally abused that team c-ship knows she will have panic attacks or barely keep It together in front of the judge.

THIS!. and they know that she has never spoken for her own benefit and they or anyone will emotionally manipulate her with her children, nephews, brother/sister, or even with her father and they know that she can be on their side and close this issue.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I get that attending court hearings may be stressful and bring anxiety to Britney but she really should be in attendance.

After all this whole thing is about her. It’s about her life, her choices, her freedom. She has so many people talking about her or talking about her on her behalf but they should give her a chance to speak and express her view. Then that way we can hear from Britney herself without anything being misconstrued or her team posting utter garbage on her social media to make it look like she’s not phased by the hearings and is out the loop.

I still find it odd that she’s not been central character in these hearings when the whole thing is about her?

Actually  now that you say that, i find that odd too. well actually, ok ive always found it odd. But then could it be that shes deemed 'unfit' to appear in court hence why shes under the cship?? [Mind you this is the same woman who is fit enough to tour, do 4 years in Vegas. record albums etc]. but maybe because shes under a cship, shes 'too unfit' in the eyes of the court to appear. i dunno, im just guessing

Maybe also, and again im guessing, if Britney did appear in court, she would be hounded by paparazzi and outside the courthouse would just be flooded by them. so maybe its to avoid a media circus

I cant quite remember but didnt i read somewhere a few months ago, she was going to appear via video link. Maybe she has but we just dont know about it. Because, again im just guessing because ive never been in court before, doesnt everything that happens in a courtroom have to be totally secret?? Because i fought a court battle years ago that got resolved out of court, and i was told whilst it was ongoing i wasnt allowed to tell anyone anything about it

4 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

I’m watching lawyersforBritney live and Lisa Maccarley is commenting on the documents and basically saying that Sam Ingham is working with Jamie spears. This can’t be true surely!! I took a screenshot of the comments but no idea how to attach an image. Sorry 

They are talking about this now on the Instagram of @Thatsurprisewitness they are live.

• Like 2

I don't know why they'd have her speak in court herself - other than a yes/no questioning. most people don't know the legal jargon to speak without a lawyer. I know I couldn't...

49 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And less than 3 months ago he said this

“All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue,” he said. “It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”

"Hey, i use my daughter as a workslave and i get a lot of money for nothing. haha" - teas

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Actually  now that you say that, i find that odd too. well actually, ok ive always found it odd. But then could it be that shes deemed 'unfit' to appear in court hence why shes under the cship?? [Mind you this is the same woman who is fit enough to tour, do 4 years in Vegas. record albums etc]. but maybe because shes under a cship, shes 'too unfit' in the eyes of the court to appear. i dunno, im just guessing

Maybe also, and again im guessing, if Britney did appear in court, she would be hounded by paparazzi and outside the courthouse would just be flooded by them. so maybe its to avoid a media circus

I cant quite remember but didnt i read somewhere a few months ago, she was going to appear via video link. Maybe she has but we just dont know about it. Because, again im just guessing because ive never been in court before, doesnt everything that happens in a courtroom have to be totally secret?? Because i fought a court battle years ago that got resolved out of court, and i was told whilst it was ongoing i wasnt allowed to tell anyone anything about it

Jamie and her lawyer had no problem with Britney deposing against Sam Lufti in 2016 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I get that attending court hearings may be stressful and bring anxiety to Britney but she really should be in attendance.

After all this whole thing is about her. It’s about her life, her choices, her freedom. She has so many people talking about her or talking about her on her behalf but they should give her a chance to speak and express her view. Then that way we can hear from Britney herself without anything being misconstrued or her team posting utter garbage on her social media to make it look like she’s not phased by the hearings and is out the loop.

I still find it odd that she’s not been central character in these hearings when the whole thing is about her?

This is a very interesting point. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

44 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

THIS!. and they know that she has never spoken for her own benefit and they or anyone will emotionally manipulate her with her children, nephews, brother/sister, or even with her father and they know that she can be on their side and close this issue.

I thought It was really strange her family silence recently, especially Jamie Lynn, that loser loves to be shady and write passive aggressive messages to us... Now things are making more sense, maybe?

They're not worried because in their vision Britney will do and say whatever they want... and she already has the fear issues.

The lawyers needs to talk with Britney in person, not only through Ingham. 

• Like 1