Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

• Exhale+
29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Isn't Lou an expert in exorcisms? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I think more an expert in taking men that don't belong to her. She came right as the divorce was filed .

So, she's into sloppy seconds, with a hint of substances that ain't weed, more like wet dog in hot dog water. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why people are "bashing" him. 

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself. Wow Jamie jus

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Ok just read this interesting comment on some other forum.

I hope Judge Brenda will let her use the attorney but I worry that won’t happen. This is a tricky legal argument because capacity in the law is evaluated with regard to each individual decision or situation. It’s not just that she has it or she doesn’t. But Britney’s lawyers are in a bad spot because if they say she has no capacity to engage in this legal process, they are basically saying she has no capacity to instruct them to do it for her. Her conservator should be instructing someone on her behalf. So then the challenge drops. I think mental health law such an interesting area of law. Her attorneys should just coach her and write her statements with her etc. and play the game card to keep her off the stand.

Or maybe Judge Brenda will narrow the issue- that would hopefully help her. It’s actually terrible that Jamie Spears is allowed to basically hold her captive.

• Like 3

So for all these years he’s been saying ‘The world doesn’t have a clue’ and she doesn’t have capacity to appear in court, which is why all her legal and laws suits were all handled by her team (aside from the lutfi case because he REALLY knew what was going on and obviously convinced that judge she is capable).  Now he’s saying everything his lawyer says (And therefore has said on her behalf in the past in other legal issues) is hearsay? Doesn’t make any sense 

This is clearly a last minute attempt by Jamie to do something... But what? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ok just read this interesting comment on some other forum.

I hope Judge Brenda will let her use the attorney but I worry that won’t happen. This is a tricky legal argument because capacity in the law is evaluated with regard to each individual decision or situation. It’s not just that she has it or she doesn’t. But Britney’s lawyers are in a bad spot because if they say she has no capacity to engage in this legal process, they are basically saying she has no capacity to instruct them to do it for her. Her conservator should be instructing someone on her behalf. So then the challenge drops. I think mental health law such an interesting area of law. Her attorneys should just coach her and write her statements with her etc. and play the game card to keep her off the stand.

Or maybe Judge Brenda will narrow the issue- that would hopefully help her. It’s actually terrible that Jamie Spears is allowed to basically hold her captive.

This comment is wrong because Ingham never said Britney has no capacity.. He even told the judge that Britney was more than happy to file declarations against Jamie BUT she doesn’t need to because she is under a conservatorship and blah blah blah. The “no capacity” was him using the law against Jamie.

And saying that Britney’s lawyers are in a bad spot is just to laugh abouttiffany pollard laughing GIF

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her attorneys should just coach her and write her statements with her etc. and play the game card to keep her off the stand.

This is what the 2008 web blogger wanted her to do at the time.

I think it is unlikely that she will have contact with her attorneys at this time.

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think mental health law such an interesting area of law.

It is an interesting law but with Britney, it does not work.

• Like 1

It scares me because I know that they are going to see emotional blackmail or some cheap trick like they always do but I think it is important that she speak for herself.

It is that we know that she has never verbalized anything in her life, either out of modesty, shame, or whatever.

The truest and most complete thing she has said about her life has been in the leaked letter by Andrew Gallery written by her between 2008/09.

• Like 3

This is very calculated. He is pushing for Britney to be in court herself. Her public perception is what got her into this in the first place. With the current Instagram concerns, he and his legal team know very well what they’re doing. Jamie knows Britney will not do well in court given her extreme anxiety and overall laid back vibe.  This is a very dirty tactic. 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This is very calculated. He is pushing for Britney to be in court herself. Her public perception is what got her into this in the first place. With the current Instagram concerns, he and his legal team know very well what they’re doing. Jamie knows Britney will not do well in court given her extreme anxiety and overall laid back vibe.  This is a very dirty tactic. 

Why do you think they uploaded that video of her dancing to her "Instagram" and then deleted it?. very low and very dirty.

what has baffled me is ive just read this https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/britney-spears-dad-slams-her-lawyer-as-he-says-singer-can-speak-for-herself/ar-BB1apLFy?ocid=msedgntp where Jamie has reportedly said 'Britney can speak for herself'............er so why the hell is she still in a cship then??

• Like 6

I get that attending court hearings may be stressful and bring anxiety to Britney but she really should be in attendance.

After all this whole thing is about her. It’s about her life, her choices, her freedom. She has so many people talking about her or talking about her on her behalf but they should give her a chance to speak and express her view. Then that way we can hear from Britney herself without anything being misconstrued or her team posting utter garbage on her social media to make it look like she’s not phased by the hearings and is out the loop.

I still find it odd that she’s not been central character in these hearings when the whole thing is about her?

• Like 5

The hypocrisy of it all😂😂😂😂 tbis man for years said Britney couldn’t ever be deposed because it would cause her so much harm and then recently saying she’s doing so bad mentally .. now he’s saying she should be heard like wtf😂😂😂

• Like 8