Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I know there was a lot of concern for his colon last year but did they ever check on his spine?? Every time he’s brought up it seems more and more like he doesn’t have one :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

i actually screamed :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's not why people are "bashing" him. 

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself. Wow Jamie jus

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you

Posted Images

We know Britney suffers with anxiety, but if she has the capacity to speak and defend herself, then she should at least try. It’s not a parking ticket she’s fighting for, it’s her freedom. 
I’m not saying it would be easy for her to do, but I’d like to see her kick some *** in the courtroom.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

V V interesting. We bashed Jamie when everything was being sealed because it was like he had something to hide. Now we're bashing because he's saying things don't need to be sealed. Not sure what to think tbh. 

No one is bashing him for that ffs

• Like 8
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I know there was a lot of concern for his colon last year but did they ever check on his spine?? Every time he’s brought up it seems more and more like he doesn’t have one :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

That man needs an exorcist. Where are the Warren's when you need them :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 8
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I hope they really take this to their advantage and play dirty too bringing up all the dirty secrets that Jamie and Tri Star have been hiding. 

This new firm is no kidding! They will jump on this like lions 

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

I have no issue of Britney appearing in court and fighting for herself.

But it's obvious she is heavily medicated atm (most likely on wrong/heavy medications) so that might affect her entire appearance and things she says.

• Love 6
  • Exhale+
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

even if she's not medicated, any random person that isn't used to appearing in court is always prone to falling for the traps of lawyers, or even fall victims of their own words if they aren't advised properly 

That's probably the reason why he is insisting on her appearing. So she can fall apart. Despite preventing her to do so for the past 11 years.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
42 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Isnt it odd that team b shut down several big free britney instagram accounts right as they did this?

I was thinking the same thing. It's like they know the crazy info is about to come out so they're scrambling to hinder big accounts from spreading info like wild fire.

• Like 4