Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

3 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

omg I just noticed that the link I have doesn't;t include Safety net ... is it good? I only like motive and love language so far

"Safety Net" is the one that stood out the most for me so far (I'm halfway through)

• Love 2
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

Ariana never been SO ****, confident and outrageous. This album shouts confidence from the first to the last song. It is NOT a commercial record instead the rnb vibes are stronger than ever SO the gp won't like it and will ofc trash it like the PEARL that is Sweetener.
Westside, Nasty and the new The Weeknd duet are flawless. This album is straight fire.
Mariah will be so pissed by this one, and that's a freakin huge compliment.
edit: obvious omg so good

• Love 3

The album is probably gonna be more hated than Sweetener by the fanbase. She is literally putting the fanbase to the test. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

My top 5 in tracklist order:

Motive 

Safety Net

My Hair

Love Language 

POV

• Love 1

OK so I finished listening to it. It's super R&B. Like, 90s R&B... Like, Mariah had to put down her glass of champagne and go warm up her voice.

Like someone said, she sounds SUPER confident. From beginning to end.

It's definitely a cohesive album. **** and vibey (she curses a lot, though... Who said that's ****?)

It's very melodic.

There is no banger. Whatsoever.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

Currently at song #2

"can you stay up all night, f me till the daylight" :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I'm sorry what? I know we got WAP but woah. Idk:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: a bit cringy.

I just got into her Dangerous Woman album and going from that masterpiece to this.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Yikes. Huge let down. I'm sorry. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

I just listened to it and I wouldn't say it's bad but it's very repetitive (feels like it's the same song over and over), boring and has absolutely no replay value :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: And on top of that...

32 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

The lyrics are like a diary of a very ***** 16yo 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Currently at song #2

"can you stay up all night, f me till the daylight" :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I'm sorry what? I know we got WAP but woah. Idk:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: a bit cringy.

I just got into her Dangerous Woman album and going from that masterpiece to this.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Yikes. Huge let down. I'm sorry. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Ok. That's a stretch. It's listenable. I liked the song with Doja. It is cohesive, yes. It's just weird. Idk. Still going. 

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yikes, people suck. I guess it won't hurt someone of @Roxxy's magnitude, but still... 

WAAAAAAAAAAAA i just woke up from my nap and my album has leaked and this thread is already 7 pages? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I thought a lot of people on Exhale didn't like positions or Ariana yet all topics that were about her in the last 7 days were all hit threads. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜