Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

I just started listening to it for the first time so I don't have an opinion yet BUT I do want to say that I have been listening to her previous two records with special attention and they are better than I thought they were the first time I listened to them... especially "Sweetener", which I used to criticize so harshly before. That album actually sounds INCREDIBLE with headphones. However, I can say that, in general, Ariana seems to be a "vibey" artist, meaning she makes the kind of music one would play in the background (well, except for dance smash hits like "Break Free" or "Into You", of course). Her breathy vocals definitely contribute to that. So judge her music with that in mind. I feel like we (most people in BH) are used to Britney, which is an exceptional artist because she makes music which does not allow you to distract from it for one second. She records single after single. Most other artists tend to release a few singles, and the rest are pure fillers... or "vibey" songs.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I like: 

Motive

Safety Net

Nasty

Pov (nice ending) 

It's hit and a lot of miss :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

omg I just noticed that the link I have doesn't;t include Safety net ... is it good? I only like motive and love language so far

1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

omg I just noticed that the link I have doesn't;t include Safety net ... is it good? I only like motive and love language so far

Yes, it really is :) 

I loved the idea of Love Language, but it sounds like there should be something in between there in the instrumental, idk. 

• Love 2