Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

The songs are really short they barely last 2.40 min.

Not feeling the album at all.

Justa few songs did it for me

Motive :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Doja really brings the song up. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Off the table feat the weekend. That beat at the start of the song got me  :enigma_alien_blue: but then it got boring. I was expecting "Love me Harder" 2.0 and i got dissapointed :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

My hair :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Nasty is a grower. I didnt like it at first listen.

Positions it's actually the ebst song of the album  :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Stefani said:

So from what y'all are telling me, it's the usual Trap/Hip-Hop inspired "Pop" music that Ari did last era? :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Nope....we wish. Every song sounds 90% the same, and there is not ONE uptempo song on the entire album. The whole album is 90s slow rnb, it's literally a yawn fest. I was never this disappointed with the artist I genuinely stan...

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
29 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

There’s only one version of Don’t Call Me Angel :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I'm a HUGE Ariana fan and I'm not feeling this either :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I'm a legit stan and I like only Positions on the ENTIRE album :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: wtf is this ***** thinking? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
9 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

u guys don't get too excited ... it's boring AF and Im a huge Ariana fan

Im so disappointed rn 

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm a HUGE Ariana fan and I'm not feeling this either 

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

there's only like two decent songs 

2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Sweetener had at least 5-6 good songs, this album has literally only one good song 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Please don’t be true :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋