Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

At first this album also somehow threw me off with its slower tempo, but after few listens I'd say that I like it. It is cozy, an album to put as a background while doing some works. Of course in an instant I thought of it to be perfect background for some love he he...

The melodies, the vocals, the vibe about it. I like it, even tho I'd also want an album like her previous ones too. I'd mention that I like all of her albums, but not Yours Truly (haven't given a proper listen to it)

Positions is a cute song :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Plus it doesn't remotely work or fit.

This worked and is a bop

That Positions mash up is a mess!

Omg this one was AMAZING

A cultural reset for mashups and set the bar we been knew :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

17 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Now that I’ve listened to the album a few times and gathered my thoughts I think it’s time to share my take... I absolutely love it. Ariana is going back to her slow, mellow, r&b roots and I’m here for it. She sounds so mature here. I get why some fans and users don’t like it, because they’re used to her more dance/pop singles and albums. I encourage you to re-listen to the album, and then listen to it again. It’s definitely a grower. Some stand outs for me are 34+35, motive, nasty, and pov :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

its not a grower for me, I struggle to find good songs. I can only say 3 are listenable, the rest just gets more boring more you listen to it. And competition this year is insane. She picked friday where nothing happened but the week before and weeks before and weeks after  A LOT happened/will happen. Snooze-fest. Good rnb album this year was Brandy. Kehlani. Jhene Aiko. Kiana Lede. Ari Lennox. Positions is the weakest. She needs to explore NEW TEHNIQUES in singing. She cant sing every single line the same way. Theres no climax. And lyrics are cringe. 

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

On the CD it says "feat." for both, second 0:13 in the unboxing video above.

Ah thanks. It says ‘with Doja Cat’ on streaming though. I haven’t received my CD or cassette yet. 

8 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ah thanks. It says ‘with Doja Cat’ on streaming though. I haven’t received my CD or cassette yet. 

It should say "feat.", but "with" sounds more romantic and it would have been perfect in "Off The Table" and "Safety Net", don't you think? It's like they are singing to each other...

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
On 11/3/2020 at 1:55 AM, Isla said:

Wasn't sure which Ari thread to post this is in, butt I FOUND THE SONG THAT MOTIVE SAMPLED

I know everyone will get irritated but i would love it if Ariana would do a house-disco dance album. No Tears Left To Cry, Problem, Rain On Me, Be Alright, Into You, Greedy, Break free, Motive and Breathin are some of Ariana's best songs and they are all disco, dance and house music. Her soulful and soaring vocals do fit those genres in fact. This trap-hip-hop rnb **** is so overdone for her.

• Love 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: