Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

The album is so effing boring!!!

WHERE. ARE. THE. BOPS!!!!????

I bought her last three albums, but this one can collect dust like it deserves.

Pure trash...

There's not a good song on the album....

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THE BORING *** SNOOZEFEST...

You can tell that the label just let Ariana do her thing on this album, WHICH WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE ARI HAS PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN SHE HAS NO TASTE WHEN IT COMES TO HER OWN MUSIC!!! Especially after dissing two of her best songs, Breathin and Touch It.

I'm mad...

Calm down baby everything is gonna be okay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Calm down baby everything is gonna be okay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I just listened to the whole thing and there wasn't a single song I vibed with (that almost NEVER happens) :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The closest thing I liked was the Doja song, but even she sounds just like Pitbull on it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm just mad cuz I love Ari, but I can't support this... :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I just listened to the whole thing and there wasn't a single song I vibed with (that almost NEVER happens) :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The closest thing I liked was the Doja song, but even she sounds just like Pitbull on it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm just mad cuz I love Ari, but I can't support this... :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Aww well I don't like Ari but I decided to check this out, this is actually the first album I really listen to by her, so I can't really comment on how you feel.

• Like 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Try re-listening tomorrow. The album is definitely a grower :)

• Love 2
  • Like 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators

Not all the haters of Exhale listening to the album before me. Ari's gotten so much hate this week yet all her threads have been a hit and they be downloading illegal leaks of her album and they be all up on her threads. She stays winning. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Here I go. I'm gonna listen to it nooow. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

I need to go to bed early tonight and the first track is really helpful.

’Motive’ :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: cool, but if only the beat hit harder. 

‘Just Like Magic’ sounds too juvenile for me. 

‘Of the Table’ the track I was the most excited about, turned out to be a snooze fest. ‘Love Me Harder’ must be really disappointed right now. 

‘Six Thirty’, well, boring. ‘West Side’ booooring. 

Ok, ok, ‘Nasty’ might grow on me. 

‘Love Language’, musically, is Greedy’s ugly cousin. 

’My Hair’ and ‘Obvious’ are cute, the latter has a nice R&B tune. Replay value though? I don’t think so.

I like 34+35, the song not so much. 

‘Safety Net’ is not bad, it might well grow on me. I usually like Ty’s flow, was he really needed, though? 

‘Positions’, well, I’m still waiting for it to grow on me. 

I like her vocals on ‘pov’.

Well... I am a sucker for uptempos, and Max Martin and company are much missed here. Can’t wait to see Ari talking about how this is her best album. I love her, but I think she lacks taste (she dissed ‘Touch It’ for the love of God). I hope next year she gives us another record because this one makes ‘Sweetener’ look good. 

• Love 2