Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Why Daddy ? your not in the Ari spirit tonight ?

Not supporting this boring *** song and album. People support this and they’re supporting mediocrity and supporting rush releasing subpar work :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not supporting this boring *** song and album. People support this and they’re supporting mediocrity and supporting rush releasing subpar work :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: well I'm just here cause I don't want people thinking I'm a hater soooo :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Super Moderators
Just now, Midnight said:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: well I'm just here cause I don't want people thinking I'm a hater soooo :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I thought you was a bad bish Sasha :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: and who thinks you’re a hater? Cause I’ve been hating on this new release since day one :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I thought you was a bad bish Sasha :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: and who thinks you’re a hater? Cause I’ve been hating on this new release since day one :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I'll tell you later,  I thought I was out here all by myself :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

The album is so effing boring!!!

WHERE. ARE. THE. BOPS!!!!????

I bought her last three albums, but this one can collect dust like it deserves.

Pure trash...

There's not a good song on the album....

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THE BORING *** SNOOZEFEST...

You can tell that the label just let Ariana do her thing on this album, WHICH WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE ARI HAS PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN SHE HAS NO TASTE WHEN IT COMES TO HER OWN MUSIC!!! Especially after dissing two of her best songs, Breathin and Touch It.

I'm mad...

• Love 4
  • Like 2