Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

• Twitter Team

Does anyone know if she’s dropping the album midnight local time in other countries? I want to be able to listen to it when it’s midnight in the UK ddd

• Twitter Team

Dddd it’s past midnight here in the UK and the album isn’t on Spotify. Why do American artists gotta wait until midnight EST? Gaga at least dropped Chromatica at midnight local time. I’ll just listen to Dua’s new song instead.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:14 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Ok y'all it's starting to grow on me. This is NOT an album you'll love on first listen tbh. It's got some layers. Still not sure how I feel about it.  I liked TU,N instantly, so this is an adjustment. 

Yessssss!!! Come join us, it's like.... three of us here!! * passes on some orange juice * I LOVE THIS ALBUM!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Twitter Team

Did anyone from the UK preorder any of the CD and cassette bundles? Supposedly they’re released today but I haven’t had a dispatch email yet. 

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

not us pretending like we haven't listened to the album yet :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

7 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

but yes where is the album? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I think she forgot her Apple ID password :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 4

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

not her Apple ID passworld :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

i'm listening on youtube like a peasant 

tenor.gif?itemid=15858255

It’s available now :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀