Your ideal BLACKOUT single exploitation ?

• Exhale+

01. Gimme More 

02. Piece of Me

03. Break The Ice

04. Radar

05. Get Back

For Circus, I’d replace Radar with either Unusual You, Phonography, or Shattered Glass

• Love 4
  • Like 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, Towelney said:

01. Gimme More 

02. Piece of Me

03. Break The Ice

04. Radar

05. Get Back

For Circus, I’d replace Radar with either Unusual You, Phonography, or Shattered Glass

I agreed! I think Circus would deserve 2 more singles after IUSA if Radar already had a music video during blackout era! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Super Moderators
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Get Back is amazing

It's nooot. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm glad you're a Me Against the Musician and an Anticipater. Atleast we don't have to fight about those two. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
Just now, Roxxy said:

It's nooot. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm glad you're a Me Against the Musician and an Anticipater. Atleast we don't have to fight about those two. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh yeah I remember you saying in the Blackout megarate you're not into Get Back :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yes MATM and Anticipating for life :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

• Haha 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Oh yeah I remember you saying in the Blackout megarate you're not into Get Back 

Yes MATM and Anticipating for life 

I am so not :queenie_falling_dying_dead: but you and @AmorProhibido are so i'm just gonna.... mhm yeah. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Anticipating is unbothered. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Watch ha be ranked last because some flops don't know how to have fun. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Ikr, some people just don't know how to have fun with their top down on the strip whilst looking in the mirror and checking out their lipstick :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Haha 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Watch ha be ranked last because some flops don't know how to have fun. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

9 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ikr, some people just don't know how to have fun with their top down on the strip whilst looking in the mirror and checking out their lipstick :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

The Glory-ITZ-Blackout Trinity people are going to obliterate Slayticipating when the Britney megarate comes out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Make sure to contribute to Slayticipating charity by giving it a 10/10 in your ratings :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Stream Queenticipating for a clean bladder and happy marriage life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: