Ariana Grande - positions (behind the scenes)

• Super Moderators

Not Ari opening the oven and there's pie inside and then she flips a F.U. like I instantly thought of If U Seek Amy omg the Britney stan jumped out. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Not Ari opening the oven and there's pie inside and then she flips a F.U. like I instantly thought of If U Seek Amy omg the Britney stan jumped out. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Apple Pie collab confirmed :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

EasygoingSelfishHeifer-size_restricted.g

• Haha 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Exhale+
6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

How ironic... A feminist video with not a single man featured in it, but with a crew behind the camera of at least 90% men.

Putting the man to work is feminist, that's power. Queen, ish. I run the empire tell all the man what to do. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators
6 hours ago, Midnight said:

Oh wow this was so interesting :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Hide contents

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Hide contents

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I gave you a HaHa and then I opened the spoilers and didn't realize this was shade so i took it back. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

42 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Putting the man to work is feminist, that's power. Queen, ish. I run the empire tell all the man what to do. 

...while PAYING them to do so. Pay (more) women to do it instead. It's obviously not about her, it's the system/situation/culture.

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Can you not. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

DmiaeqzU8AAa1Ok.jpg

That's so mean, I feel censored I need another moderator to help me :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: @crazybutitfeelsalright,  jordan someone do something :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>