Taylor Swift passes Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever

• Exhale+
22 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ohh it's stays flavorful, some of y'all need a sip of it to get some clarity and better judgement :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'm not judging, but did you put salt in the tea, instead of the Splenda

• Haha 2

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People really prefer YNTCD over Lover , when the latter is the better song? 

And people still try to downplay her impact. Stay bitter! 

Imagine if Rihanna didn’t take a 5 years break... Taylor couldn’t have

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, LaLohan said:

Not @Midnight shading THE RIHANNA to support Taylor Swift :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: This is too much tastelessness to even drag at this point  ... I am speechless

43359ec24bd2f346e6f9e08386e9168e.gif

Repent your sins you trashy H03

and not u saying u only bop to fierce and savage music miss SASHA "FIERCE" :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:... then u come here with the audacity to Stan Vanilla Swift

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

@Midnight the way you let Lindsay scalp you like that on end :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
54 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Midnight the way you let Lindsay scalp you like that on end :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I don't even cur that much about Tay Tay anyway sooooo I DON"T CURRR :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

So there it is the truth shall set me free @LaLohan :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I don't want you to see me any less than fierce and if I have to give TS up than shall BE ITTTTahh. 

Spoiler

But I still don't give a BEEP about about Riri :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I don't even cur that much about Tay Tay anyway sooooo I DON"T CURRR :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

So there it is the truth shall set me free @LaLohan :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: I don't want you to see me any less than fierce and if I have to give TS up than shall BE ITTTTahh. 

A step in the right direction :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: baby steps I guess

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, LaLohan said:

Not @Midnight shading THE RIHANNA to support Taylor Swift :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: This is too much tastelessness to even drag at this point  ... I am speechless

43359ec24bd2f346e6f9e08386e9168e.gif

Repent your sins you trashy H03

and not u saying u only bop to fierce and savage music miss SASHA "FIERCE" :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:... then u come here with the audacity to Stan Vanilla Swift

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

PREACH WOMAN PREACH :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is The US, are we surprised. 

Like people on my timeline said, people prefer Mayo in America, they Stan numbers. 

Some people said, They actually believe. Rihanna will do more worldwide, everybody said. America can have Taylor, it's obvious. Outside the IS Folklore flopped, but America is too ignorant to acknowledge it. 

:clownery_makeup_meme: