Taylor Swift passes Rihanna for having the most certified singles for a female artist ever

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Anyways when #R9 be out, watch it sell 500k units first week, become the best selling album of X year, biggest hit of X year, Most certified singles, Most awards won, snatch atleast 1 grammy, most critically acclaimed album of X year and so and so and throw Tay out of the place :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

She took so much time away from music, you KNOW it's gonna hit different and I can't wait to see it. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People really prefer YNTCD over Lover , when the latter is the better song? 

And people still try to downplay her impact. Stay bitter! 

Imagine if Rihanna didn’t take a 5 years break... Taylor couldn’t have

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The world doesn't need that. We have suffered enough :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Thats why almost everyone in every comment section of hers of a Fenty AD is asking for the new album right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Nobody needed Folkbore to though ngl :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

She took so much time away from music, you KNOW it's gonna hit different and I can't wait to see it. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Omg yes! Just like how Blackout was worth the 3-year wait, we should expect something PHENOMENAL that will cement her legend status :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The world doesn't need that. We have suffered enough :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

And others have suffered through the last 15 years listening to Taylor whine and cry... to each their own :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 2

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rated R and Anti are the ones my day one navy since 2005 debut say are her Best. 

GgGB is also up there, u Trust more of the Stan's that were there from the beginning vs. The ones discovering her. 

They've been there since day one, they know her more as the artist. To them loud was a disappointment coming from Rated R.

NGL I was a little disappointed by LOUD following Rated R too,but I appreciated it in time. Most of it was probably just for fun. 

I feel like Man Down should have been on Rated R and Rude Boy on Loud tho, but that's just me. 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Just tagging @LaLohan to drag your tastelessness :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Not @Midnight shading THE RIHANNA to support Taylor Swift :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: This is too much tastelessness to even drag at this point  ... I am speechless

43359ec24bd2f346e6f9e08386e9168e.gif

Repent your sins you trashy H03

and not u saying u only bop to fierce and savage music miss SASHA "FIERCE" :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:... then u come here with the audacity to Stan Vanilla Swift

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Exhale+
22 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Not @Midnight shading THE RIHANNA to support Taylor Swift :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: This is too much tastelessness to even drag at this point  ... I am speechless

43359ec24bd2f346e6f9e08386e9168e.gif

Repent your sins you trashy H03

and not u saying u only bop to fierce and savage music miss SASHA "FIERCE" :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:... then u come here with the audacity to Stan Vanilla Swift

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I only stan fierce and TALENTED so sorry Riri didn't make the cut :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Midnight

The world doesn't need it .

Serious question. ..a new Rihanna album full of Hits, or a new Justin Bieber album that's full of no Hits and a love letter to his wife. 

Pick your poison. ..

Neither :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Hopefully that cup of tea has an ounce of taste in it to cleanse your sinful soul :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Ohh it's stays flavorful, some of y'all need a sip of it to get some clarity and better judgement :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

• Exhale+
Just now, LaLohan said:

Ban :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I'm untouchable, you guys need me more than ever to guide you in the right direction :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

your taste will thank me later  :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: 

• Haha 2

• Exhale+
Just now, LaLohan said:

not when it leads to a ditch of filth :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

That's where I'm trying to get you out of, :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:  your more confused than anything, :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: I can see you REALLY need help.