Meghan Trainor covered Britney Spears' "My Only Wish" on her new Christmas album

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave “My only wish” alone! 😭😭🔨🦅

She better not make this her signature song or we’ll be having discussions 

As we’re talking about My Only Wish... stay tuned (this year)

Posted Images

wow.. I guess, thank you the Enginers for making a boring, overproduced, snoozefest.. 
i know we all secrely was scared it was going to be bigger and better than Britneys.

But nothing about this song gets me in some kind of holiday spirit, it actually makes me want to cancel this year even more....

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Britneys version is more fun. But this one is just fine, it’s just a cover in he own style which is cute.

And even if she releases it as a single, Britney’s version is more fun and more christmas-y 

I agree that Meghan’s version isn’t horrible, but certainly lacks the magic of Britney’s! I hope to god though that it doesn’t become a single because it would kill me if the younger generation thought it was actually Meghan’s song! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

No, the movie company started decades ago, Lou was still a kid I think lol

Thank God! This so weird. I found an cold compass I bought when I was a child. It is from the 90s.And there stands TriStar on it.:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: And one of my favorite actors done a movie with TriStar. Why has Lou her company named like that?:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: Gives my one heart attack and shock after another.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Haha 1

..and that's what happens when you have people in the studio who think they're going to create a new masterpiece by adding three tons of special effects and end up with an overproduced song with no soul or spirit. 

Now I'm going to erase this crap from my mind and bring back Britney's vocal fry-ish vibrato that we all love. bye :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Haha 1