Would you support freed Britney if she never performed her old hits again

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:Hypothetical situation: Britney Spears is freed from her conservatorship but for either contractual or personal reasons, she wouldn't perform her old music anymore (this has happened few times in the past with some artists, most recently with Taylor Swift)

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: Would you still go to her concerts if she never performed her biggest hits like BOMT, Toxic, Slave4u etc. But instead the track list would be whole album (imagine glory world tour) with some covers here and there.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No let's keep her practically in jail just to see her lip sync to baby on more time

Duhhh. I would watch her brush her teeth onstage (if she wanted to perform).

Hypothetical situation: Britney Spears is freed from her conservatorship but for either contractual or personal reasons, she wouldn't perform her old music anymore (this has happened few times in the

6 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

No let's keep her practically in jail just to see her lip sync to baby on more time :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

:wink_britney_everytime_white:Yeah I didn't meant this to  come out as "would you support #FREEBRITNEY" But I do know that there is some fans that only live for her older material and hates glory for example and probably wouldn't go to her tours/concerts if she never performed her classics. 

• Super Moderators

Well, it's inevitable that as time goes by and the more albums she puts out, it also means more old hits are retired from the setlist. But I think BABY, TOXIC and most recently, TILL THE WORLD ENDS - will never go away. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

to be honest i dont think that would ever happen, people would be like where is baby one more time. or where is toxic

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:Yeah this is why I was asking in the first place. This exact thing happened to Taylor Swift last year when Scooter Braun acquired Big Machine Label for only 300 million $ that owned Taylor Swifts masters meaning that he now owns all the rights to Taylor's old music. Hypothetically it would be possible that this same thing happened with Britney Spears because of all the shady things going on under the surface. 

I honestly would support her 100% if she performed only new songs. Glory was 100% bops and I would love to hear tour remixes and see her performing the songs :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Like 1

Britney could literally just be sat on stage and say the occasional "Hey ya'll" and i'm gonna be stood there shouting "yes queen" and spending a years worth of wages for a hoodie at an overly priced merch stand. 

• Haha 2