Britney's Vocals on Glory sound Very Similar To how they Sounded on Baby One More Time

sorry, but I don't see it...
I mean, either it's her deeper vocals or baby voice, everyone will always know that IT IS Britney Spears singing. 
But BOMT and Glory's vocals are very different to my ears. BOMT was a teenager trying to match the standard of the 90's demand of supervocalists. Glory comes from a 20 years older woman, more playful and confident...

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I love Glory & she really gave her all with her vocals, but the nose job changed her tone forever. It’s still good & obviously Britney, but her vocals are waaay more thinner and nasal 

As much as I love your profile pic and username (Kylie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:), I disagree.

It's impossible for a nose job to affect singing voice like this. It's just the technique the industry told her to use.

3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

As much as I love your profile pic and username (Kylie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:), I disagree.

It's impossible for a nose job to affect singing voice like this. It's just the technique the industry told her to use.

No. I’m a recording artist. Nose jobs completely change the tone of your voice... haven’t you heard about the phargenal cavity where almost all the resonance goes when you sing??? It’s a fact. The nose job combined with smoking has changed her voice. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Nickey said:

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

No. I’m a recording artist. Nose jobs completely change the tone of your voice... haven’t you heard about the phargenal cavity where almost all the resonance goes when you sing??? It’s a fact. The nose job combined with smoking has changed her voice. 

@RedBloodedWoman Is Right, i am a Vocal Coach and i worked with a student who had nose surgery when she broke it, her voice changed

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

@RedBloodedWoman Is Right, i am a Vocal Coach and i worked with a student who had nose surgery when she broke it, her voice changed

Okay guys but what Britney had is very minor change, her nose was never big so it was never so invasive it could change much :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Smoking could have changed her voice more, but what I think about this is her using the wrong technique all the time. She never got proper vocal lessons, because she barely sings.

2 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Okay guys but what Britney had is very minor change, her nose was never big so it was never so invasive it could change much :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Smoking could have changed her voice more, but what I think about this is her using the wrong technique all the time. She never got proper vocal lessons, because she barely sings.

smoking Definitely Caused a change. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I love Glory & she really gave her all with her vocals, but the nose job changed her tone forever. It’s still good & obviously Britney, but her vocals are waaay more thinner and nasal 

Her nose job didn't change her voice at all. Smoking and aging did.

It's hard to tell because she barely sings live, but the cover "Something to talk about" surprised me because It reminded me right away her singing at the church.

Her voice most likely changed with some of the stuff you guys mentioned, but not that much.

Glory still had her doing the baby voice, the signature singing, and they mixed with high pitching the choruses.

At least she used more her deep voice during some moments, it's a good step. I hope she retires the baby voice more and more, and just use It here and there only for some fun.