Jump to content

Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators

I don’t take it seriously. I downvote when I pretty strongly disagree with an opinion, and usually when I don’t feel like typing out a response explaining why. 
 

If people downvote me, I rarely notice, because I just get a notification that someone reacted to my post, but I rarely check if it’s a downvote or upvote. 

  • Love 2

#FreeBritney

Link to post
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never downvote people unless they’ve said something truly offensive or vulgar.   People are entitled to their opinions    I am, however, petty enough to downvote a bish back

Yes. It's insulting. Because all of my posts are flaw free

I don't downvote unless it's really offensive or disrespectful. But if someone is being aggressive with me, I will not only give it back without hesitation, I will cut a biech.

  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, e_qu33n said:

I don't feel bad downvoting or being downvoted. 

 

Some people just have flop options. 

We been knew, @OnlyFacts :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

You had fun with my reputation a few months ago, didn't you? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

  • Haha 3

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

Link to post
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We are mods we know it’s you like what clownery do you think you’re getting away with? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ok so legit? I literally joined this site last week and it makes me uncomfortable to he accused of stuff that I have no clue about and wasn't involved in. 

 

And I am glad to remove myself from this site if that's the case.

Link to post
18 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Ok so legit? I literally joined this site last week and it makes me uncomfortable to he accused of stuff that I have no clue about and wasn't involved in. 

 

And I am glad to remove myself from this site if that's the case.

I have no dog in this fight but I always love seeing new people join this community. @Jordan Miller has done a great job of turning this into a really positive place so if you really are a newbie, stick around!

  • Love 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

I have no dog in this fight but I always love seeing new people join this community. @Jordan Miller has done a great job of turning this into a really positive place so if you really are a newbie, stick around!

I am new. I joined because I've been researching #freebritney related stuff a lot this past month, and discovered this forum and thought it seemed fun. 

But it actually stresses me out to be fingered for stuff that I have no knowledge or context about, especially by mods. Like it kinda sucks to be looked at with suspicion and you have no idea what for or why and literally just joined. 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

I am new. I joined because I've been researching #freebritney related stuff a lot this past month, and discovered this forum and thought it seemed fun. 

But it actually stresses me out to be fingered for stuff that I have no knowledge or context about, especially by mods. Like it kinda sucks to be looked at with suspicion and you have no idea what for or why and literally just joined. 

Don't let it scare you away. Most people here are genuinely nice and respectful so feel free to voice your opinion respectfully and just let any other nonsense fall by the wayside. 

Link to post

It seems to me that this forum should be treated easier. I remember how I cried when my previous account has been blocked due to the fact that I wrote "haha". Apparently the moderator has some strange associations with this interjection. And I also realized that you can't criticize and write your opinion about Sam. Someone will immediately explain to you that he is great as a God and makes Britney happy. In General, for the word "haha" ban, for criticizing Sam dislike. So I silently read. But I like a lot of things here :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block