first big meltdown... before rain club performance

44 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Was the 07 VMAs performance that bad? It looks ok to me... I guess the anticipation following the snake and the Madonna kiss really set expectations high...

I don’t get the meltdown... I was like 16 and I downloaded the performance and show everyone I thought it was good and she looked **** 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Was the 07 VMAs performance that bad? It looks ok to me... I guess the anticipation following the snake and the Madonna kiss really set expectations high...

Last time we saw Britney perform before that it was during the ITZ era. This was the first time we saw “currentney” perform.

• Love 1
On 10/24/2020 at 10:09 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

Looking back now, older, wiser, it’s not so terrible. You’re gonna have some AMAZING performances, you’re gonna have some okay performances.... but my feelings were legit and the way MTV hyped it up for months I anticipated something AMAZING. 

I wouldn't really say that I've ever had a meltdown, but some sucky moments were...

The Clear Channel BS.

The Outrageous video shoot.

The premature end of the In The Zone era (which would lead to shortened eras from then on).

Her one day marriage.

Anything Kevin Federline related.

The entire Blackout era. (Although when Gimme More dropped me and my bestie lost our minds in her Parent's car lol, I had never been more hyped)

The Blackout era music videos (then scrapping Radar from it's initial release).

The conservatorship.

Radar being released during the Circus era and it's underperformance ending the era prematurely.

The Fan Vote for the 4th Femme Fatale single and then the butthurt idiots boycotting when their choice didn't win, killing the rest of the era.

The "Desert Performance".

Myah Marie.

Perfume video getting heavily edited and fans backlash preventing it's success.

Camilla Cabello (Although Britney kinda dodged a bullet there).

Make Me... video and album artwork for Glory getting scrapped.

Apple Pie.

Domination Residence.