first big meltdown... before rain club performance

I was so sad when they revealed the circus tour set list and gimme more wasn’t there :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: who remember that moment? It was my first meltdown :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

than rain club happens 

and then the desert performance (the biggest one)

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

My biggest meltdown was the VMAs 2007 performance :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I know now that I was wrong for being angry at her at the time, but the expectation was HUGE and I felt like she was making a big mistake with that performance. Now it’s an iconic moment that showed her fragility at that time:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 7

Probably when she didn't release a video for the TTWE remix feat Nicki Minaj & Kesha, could have been another #1

Also when they decided to release Criminal instead of Inside Out

I never really had any meltdown over her performances cause i know that she has social anxiety and it's not her fault after what she went through really

Britney Jean was a mess all along so ... i wont comment on that.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

VMA 07 — I told my friends they would see, THEY WOULD ALL SEE! Then it happened, it was heartbreaking, and I cried so much. I had it recording on VHS and erased it immediately after. But it was worse the weeks that followed and everyone was so mean to her. People were awful to Britney already, but it was harder to ignore that time because I couldn’t use my she’s an incredible performer defense. It just was a sad time, not too dissimilar from today to be honest.

• Like 6

The desert performance, because it was said that it was confirmed it will happen...and I was watching all morning live on stream to catch it, was just wasting time on all those commercials...

Work ***** performance in the desert could have been so iconic :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3

I was disappointed at the 07 vma performance, didn’t get angry tho, my reaction was more like a quiet state of shock. But now knowing what we know, when I think back at it, it really wasn’t that bad when u take all that stuff into consideration.

I’ve never had a meltdown tho, at the end of the day, it’s just a form of entertainment. It’s not that serious, unless it’s something I had to shell out money for, then I’ll get a lil mad but not to the point other fans do, like it doesn’t destroy my world and make me wanna have a vendetta, lol

• Like 2

My very fist meltdown? The first Circus tour show. 

Vma 07 were an expected hot mess, and circus promo performances, despite honestly not being all that, were decent. 

But I had huge expectation for the very first show... I really thought she was gonna dance

And she didn't 

She looked hot, ****, fierce, the production was amazing, but she was just walking for 95 minutes

Then ff promo I was devastated

And then the desert fiasco

• Like 7
6 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I was so sad when they revealed the circus tour set list and gimme more wasn’t there :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: who remember that moment? It was my first meltdown :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

than rain club happens 

Gimme More WAS part of the setlist when it was first announced. Do you really remember that moment? ezgif-2-921f7f08b37c.gif

sett.jpg

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Oxic said:

Make Me MV being scrapped :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: it was nightmare, it is a nightmare.

THIS. I just think her team failed to evolve with the times. Clearly they did something right in the beginning to enable her to achieve legend status (through her own hard work, drive, discipline, and passion) but after Circus they just had no idea. 2016 Britney was as close to prime as ever, yet they thought the official Make Me MV was enough of a good use of her talent and skills to shun David LaChappelle, who I'm sure could have worked with Britney to create a cohesive and **** MV, but instead we're left with.... that :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

12 hours ago, JP9101 said:

than rain club happens 

I can't find any information about what you're mentioning in my human hard drive.

Best Wendy Williams Fainted GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m seriously still salty to this day she did not film on Dawson’s Creek, even though she was constantly mentioning it in ‘99!! :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Anyone else?

She coulda played Katie Holmes' cousin or sister TBH

14 hours ago, ElenaB said:

My biggest meltdown was the VMAs 2007 performance :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I know now that I was wrong for being angry at her at the time, but the expectation was HUGE and I felt like she was making a big mistake with that performance. Now it’s an iconic moment that showed her fragility at that time:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

11 hours ago, SUPERJACK said:

VMA 07 — I told my friends they would see, THEY WOULD ALL SEE! Then it happened, it was heartbreaking, and I cried so much. I had it recording on VHS and erased it immediately after. But it was worse the weeks that followed and everyone was so mean to her. People were awful to Britney already, but it was harder to ignore that time because I couldn’t use my she’s an incredible performer defense. It just was a sad time, not too dissimilar from today to be honest.

9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I was disappointed at the 07 vma performance, didn’t get angry tho, my reaction was more like a quiet state of shock. But now knowing what we know, when I think back at it, it really wasn’t that bad when u take all that stuff into consideration.

I’ve never had a meltdown tho, at the end of the day, it’s just a form of entertainment. It’s not that serious, unless it’s something I had to shell out money for, then I’ll get a lil mad but not to the point other fans do, like it doesn’t destroy my world and make me wanna have a vendetta, lol

Was the 07 VMAs performance that bad? It looks ok to me... I guess the anticipation following the snake and the Madonna kiss really set expectations high...