I love Britney

• Super Moderators

Britney, you are so many things to me. You are my music. You are my hero. You are my inspiration. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you.

Love, love, love. 💛💜

Roxxy

• Love 8

🦄 💛🧡💜

I love you Britney, you're always in my heart and always will be ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love and support you since I was 5 years old actually, so how could I not call you special? Thank you for all everything you brought into my life, and for support you and your music gave me. At the moment I'm sending you as much love and support as I can :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 5

From the moment I heard Baby One More Time when I was just 7 months old, it was my favourite song! I was captivated by your video on MTV even as a baby. At the age of 2, my first album was Oops!... I Did It Again and the rest is history. I remember listening to In The Zone on my portable CD player with a massive pair of headphones, and I was so excited to get your Greatest Hits DVD and Blackout CD at Christmas! Me and my cousin would play the CD’s and pretend to be you! I’ve seen you 4 times live and would do it all over again!

Thank you for being a big part of my childhood, and giving me the confidence to dance and be myself. You inspire so many people, and now you’re a part of our adult lives too.

I’m honoured to have had the opportunity to help you the only way I can by raising awareness and supporting you in YOUR goals and aspirations from afar, just like you have done for me.

Stay strong, stay fierce, stay humble and always remember...

It’s Britney ***** :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 4

Britney you’ve been a huge support in my life without even knowing. I am who I am partly because of you. You made me believe in myself and feel confident, and you taught me how to be a strong woman. I will always be grateful and nowadays I just want you to be happy:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4

Britney is someone who seems to have a very kind aura despite everything she's been through, she exudes sympathy, she's always kept that humbleness, she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't, she can't fake it, she's the realest and that's rare in the music industry. She's also very underrated as a songwriter, i've always liked the stuff she wrote like Everytime, And Then we kiss,  etc

She's always had a good vision when it comes to visuals too, she's had the idea of the Schoolgirl outfit , Toxic video concept etc

She also has issues like all of us, and that makes her more endearing in a way, she has showed that it's not because you're rich and beautiful that life is perfect. Money can't buy you happiness. She represents the American dream but also the dark side of that dream. The constant way she fights and rises again and again like a phoenix through pain, trauma, corruption and all the bullying , public backlash she's experienced during her meltdown... She never stopped fighting, she's a true gladiator. And that's very inspiring. To me she's one of the most interesting people that exist in the world.

<3

• Love 1

Britney I am eternally grateful that you’ve created so much inspiration, resilience, and magic for me. Since my earliest thoughts you’ve given me a world to escape harsh reality. So much of my childhood (and adulthood lol) consists of you. If you read this, just know you’re a special and strong person :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: