Britney fans: What do you think of Cascada?

• Exhale+

I Knew More, they came at my Time of clubbing. 

Plus they did an EDM version of Last Christmas, An EDM version of What hurts the most and truly madly deeply by Savage garden. 

Though Darren Hayes dissed it as saying as a gay man, there's nothing worse than having a song you wrote being Turned into the most stereotypical genre for gays. Trust me. 

A music poll revealed, that this genre of music is the least preferred and alternative rock was more preferred

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like the femme fatale era was based off of this group. Could be wrong tho, anyone remember this classic banger?

They were pretty big(ish) in the UK ...but I always found their music pretty annoying and cringe tbh  

It's fun, carefree early 00s eurodance music that doesn't take itself seriously. Basshunter, Alice DJ, Benny Benassi, Wamdue Project, Nightcrawlers,Vengaboys, A Touch of Class, Darude etc It remi

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They are a band. 

Her name isn't Cascada, it's Natalie and she's from the US, who happens to be successful in the Eastern Europe dance market as most Americans do in club acts. Successful in the region that only likes one genre. Always been that way since the 90s. Dates back to LA Bouche, huge american female vocalist and a German dance musician. 

She is a britisch singer from Germany,not the US.:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I love her music. To me, Natalie Horler belongs to the 5 most beautiful women on earth.:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Natalie Horler (Cascada) is German and was the opening act for the circus tour. In contrast to britney, she sang live. She has a great voice. this is extremely rare in dance projects. She never spoke to Britney in person even though she was the opening act.

OMG why I was not there.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Brit has always the best opining acts: Cascada, PCD, Pitbull...

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Cascada has some catchy songs but she tends to work with cheaper copy cat producers like RedTwo or Max Barton :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

It's not Cascada. Cascada is a band. 

Those producers are the musicians. 

Think Ace of Base. The two guys make the music, the females supply the vocals. 

Natalie is the lead Vocalist of Cascada. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The most Cascada Britney esque track, well oddly. Every EDM Max Martin track was a Britney reject.

Ushers DJs got us falling in love, I swear You can youtube several videos and they basically make a list of all the songs that she rejected that became huge hits for other artists. 

Umbrella was passed cos of obvious reasons. It was written after a horrible tabloid photo came to light, so Britney didn't want to take advantage of her personal life and struggles. Though most artist's do and aren't afraid to be part of the joke, but for Britney that's not her style. 

But the ultimate Britney song that Cascada recorded is definitely Evacuate the dance floor. 

I agree.. "Evacuate The Dancefloor" would be an amazing Britney song 

5 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Natalie Horler (Cascada) is German and was the opening act for the circus tour. In contrast to britney, she sang live. She has a great voice. this is extremely rare in dance projects. She never spoke to Britney in person even though she was the opening act.

Omg I don't remember her opening for Circus Tour... Just remember PCD and Ciara!  I loved Cascada back on the day!

On 10/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

The most Cascada Britney esque track, well oddly. Every EDM Max Martin track was a Britney reject.

Ushers DJs got us falling in love, I swear You can youtube several videos and they basically make a list of all the songs that she rejected that became huge hits for other artists. 

Umbrella was passed cos of obvious reasons. It was written after a horrible tabloid photo came to light, so Britney didn't want to take advantage of her personal life and struggles. Though most artist's do and aren't afraid to be part of the joke, but for Britney that's not her style. 

But the ultimate Britney song that Cascada recorded is definitely Evacuate the dance floor. 

How do we know Britney recorded Evacuate The Dance Floor?

• Super Moderators
On 10/23/2020 at 10:44 PM, YeezusChrist said:

I feel like the femme fatale era was based off of this group. Could be wrong tho, anyone remember this classic banger?

I love them and follow Natalie on Instagram. One of my favorite acts of-time. I love Miracle, A Neverending Dream, How Do You Do!, Bad Boy, Ready For Love, One More Night, Can’t Stop The Rain, What Hurts The Most, Holiday, Could It Be You, Because the Night, What Do You Want From Me, Runaway, Evacuate the Dancefloor, Hold On, Ready or Not, Fever, Dangerous, What About Me, Pyromania, San Francisco, Madness, Reason 

so yeah was really big into them 2004-2014. Still listen to their new releases, but nothing compares to their first three albums. Listened to them so much they’re #11 on my all-time listened to acts on Spotify :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That's the one. See, I didn't lie. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I’m shook the pop culture expert hasn’t listened to a #4 hit in Canada, #1 in the UK, Scotland, Netherlands, Israel, #3 in Australia, #25 hit in the US and a #4 European Hot 100 hit AKA Evacuate the Slayfloor :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻