Britney fans: What do you think of Cascada?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like the femme fatale era was based off of this group. Could be wrong tho, anyone remember this classic banger?

They were pretty big(ish) in the UK ...but I always found their music pretty annoying and cringe tbh  

It's fun, carefree early 00s eurodance music that doesn't take itself seriously. Basshunter, Alice DJ, Benny Benassi, Wamdue Project, Nightcrawlers,Vengaboys, A Touch of Class, Darude etc It remi

Posted Images

• Exhale+

The most Cascada Britney esque track, well oddly. Every EDM Max Martin track was a Britney reject.

Ushers DJs got us falling in love, I swear You can youtube several videos and they basically make a list of all the songs that she rejected that became huge hits for other artists. 

Umbrella was passed cos of obvious reasons. It was written after a horrible tabloid photo came to light, so Britney didn't want to take advantage of her personal life and struggles. Though most artist's do and aren't afraid to be part of the joke, but for Britney that's not her style. 

But the ultimate Britney song that Cascada recorded is definitely Evacuate the dance floor. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

I'm not very familiar with them but I think "Everytime we touch" and their Eurovision participation were their highlights. But i can see a similar vibe especially in FF's "I wanna go"

Plus,its not a she, its a they since there are two DJs as well.

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I'm not very familiar with them but I think "Everytime we touch" and their Eurovision participation were their highlights. But i can see a similar vibe especially in FF's "I wanna go"

Plus,its not a she, its a they since there are two DJs as well.

They are a band. 

Her name isn't Cascada, it's Natalie and she's from the US, who happens to be successful in the Eastern Europe dance market as most Americans do in club acts. Successful in the region that only likes one genre. Always been that way since the 90s. Dates back to LA Bouche, huge american female vocalist and a German dance musician. 

• Like 2

• Exhale+

Britney obviously is, The fact that there's an unreleased version of all that she wants with Britney and Ace of Base in the vaults at playground Sweden.

Ulf says they are always willing to release the 2009 Remix. But Since Britney's vocals are owned by Sony music. It remains in the vault until they are legally permitted to release it. 

Despite the group themselves owns publishing rights and their record label owns the copyrights. What they don't own is Britney's vocals as that's owned by Sony music entertainment as she appears through them courtesy. 

It's fun, carefree early 00s eurodance music that doesn't take itself seriously. Basshunter, Alice DJ, Benny Benassi, Wamdue Project, Nightcrawlers,Vengaboys, A Touch of Class, Darude etc

It reminds me of early 00s internet like Myspace, IRC, Geocities etc

Cascada may not be the deepest dance music ever but they've had a few classic hits and were huge in Europe, not everybody has that.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

Can someone explain the connection to me please?

I’m trying to find evidence on the internet but I have none

Max Martin hasn’t wrote anything for Cascada right?!

Cascada had it's own production team (Manian & Yanou)