Songs That Male Rappers Ruined...

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Don’t play :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Ying Yang twins make the song more hype! 

it wouldn’t be as iconic of a song without them  “ Shorty she think she’s fine, fine enough to blow yo mind, shorty she think bad get on the floor & shake that A. S. S!” 

• Love 6
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Britney says it's Tinasha, than Tinasha it is   

I need an all Britney version. TEEHEE 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

SASHA! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: How dare you not have listened to Tinasha before?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Songs for You - Wikipedia

Life's Too Short:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Stormy Weather :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Save Room for Us:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Die a Little Bit:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Perfect Crime:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
KNOW BETTER:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
So Much Better :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We love Bey but we need to show some appreciation to TinashA as well. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: It's her first independent album since she left FlopCA! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

In case you were being sarcastic, take this as a reminder to stream SONGS FOR YOU :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

GIF by Golden Globes - Find & Share on GIPHY

She has all those songs :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  I though she only did Slumber Party and some other song :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 5

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Don’t play :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Ying Yang twins make the song more hype! 

it wouldn’t be as iconic of a song without them  “ Shorty she think she’s fine, fine enough to blow yo mind, shorty she think bad get on the floor & shake that A. S. S!” 

Mmm :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: they sound obnoxious. The song flops regardless it's cheesy as f... the only thing that was good was when she would perform it.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She has all those songs :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  I though she only did Slumber Party and some other song :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Don’t be shy, play Tinasha :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 8

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I demand your opinion on each of these :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

summer GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Okay I'll give them a listen and tell you my thoughts but give me some time I like to dive in and actually appreciate them.

The way you @Iconic 4 U and @Towelney turned this into a Tinasha appreciation thread :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

That's what I like to hear :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

This is a bop too :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm gonna take a listen to all her music but first I 'll play the recommendation you guys posted I promise. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: so far I'm really liking.

• Love 2

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I'm gonna take a listen to all her music but first I 'll play the recommendation you guys posted I promise. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: so far I'm really liking.

Okay I'm glad :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Okay I'll give them a listen and tell you my thoughts but give me some time I like to dive in and actually appreciate them.

The way you @Iconic 4 U and @Towelney turned this into a Tinasha appreciation thread :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I was thinking the same thing :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:bigkiss_britney_kissing: A true artist you are, Sasha :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:Beyonce GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Beyonce gif, Beyonce, Funny gif

• Haha 3

Body language by Heidi montag feat spencer Pratt - naturally, he ruins the song. 

That’s the first one that came to mind.

I also think Kendrick Lamar was unnecessary in bad blood by tay swift. But I love Kendrick so I mean no disrespect.

• Love 5