• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does Golden stand for golden shower? 

if it comes from Harry I take it

Omg but your ponytail looks long enough in your avi.  Someone spotted you in the woods. 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, aleomg said:

OMG! 

Not you recreating this IG story again. Luxurious queen! 

I can't tell you how many times I posted an IG story while i'm driving and 7 rings was playing in the background. That's how much I was listening to that song in 2019. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I can't tell you how many times I posted an IG story while i'm driving and 7 rings was playing in the background. That's how much I was listening to that song in 2019. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Queen of supporting your own songs! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The whole album is perfect tbh. :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, aleomg said:

Queen of supporting your own songs!  

Me and Mariah have that in common. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

The whole album is perfect tbh. 

Deserved Pop Vocal Album and Album of the Year at the Grammys last year but I will not say no names Billie Eilish. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Me and Mariah have that in common. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Deserved Pop Vocal Album and Album of the Year at the Grammys last year but I will not say no names Billie Eilish. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Billie who? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

No worries, we all know you’re gonna snatch those Grammys with Positions.  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, aleomg said:

No worries, we all know you’re gonna snatch those Grammys with Positions.  

They better make it up to me especially after I gave them a great performance and I got nuffin. I went there and did three songs, including two #1s even though I gave up that 90% for the win, go-o~

Also, I had how many costume changes? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

They better make it up to me especially after I gave them a great performance and I got nuffin. I went there and did three songs, including two #1s even though I gave up that 90% for the win, go-o~

Also, I had how many costume changes? :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

YAAAASS ARI! SNATCH THEIR WIGS! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

c889c46ab6b8f2363377842ab2cba7d5.gif

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, aleomg said:

YAAAASS ARI! SNATCH THEIR WIGS!

Don't mind if I do. I mean, have you seen how short my hair is now? I need a longer ponytail. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Don't mind if I do. I mean, have you seen how short my hair is now? I need a longer ponytail. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Omg but your ponytail looks long enough in your avi. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Someone spotted you in the woods. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

a6b085d1-16c0-4488-ae89-235f292527c5-drn

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, aleomg said:

A paparazzi took it when you were on your way to Starbucks.

Oh that's probably when I got my Cloud Macchiato. You know, clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee~ :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜