LootCrate partners with “Britney” Brand for subscription box & Limited Edition “...BOMT” Doll

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

doesn't it just feel wrong to see those pictures with those titles? 

This foolishness and F*ckery will stop when we ALL #BoycottTheBritneyBrand 🚫 #FreeBritney

What if all the boxes just contain stuff leftover from the store  

I see some NECA bashing in here and that Lara Croft figure was from eons ago.

Here's some more recent female figures they've done.

neca-terminator-2-judgement-day-sarah-co

NECA-Alien-Day-Vasquez-027.jpg

6kr9G0YhrPkeKtNnHWv2jaPfDm9M7LPLBdvwnxii

NECA-Prometheus-Lost-Wave-061.jpg

Also there are separate crates, the dolls do not come in the main box and there will be four dolls (I wish they were figures).

-Image_Gallery-01.jpg

The spring release date is FAR more likely than December, especially if we don't have a product shot from NECA yet (I'm super familiar with their products, trust me). The rest of the dolls will be revealed over time.

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I see some NECA bashing in here and that Lara Croft figure was from eons ago.

Here's some more recent female figures they've done.

neca-terminator-2-judgement-day-sarah-co

NECA-Alien-Day-Vasquez-027.jpg

6kr9G0YhrPkeKtNnHWv2jaPfDm9M7LPLBdvwnxii

NECA-Prometheus-Lost-Wave-061.jpg

Also there are separate crates, the dolls do not come in the main box and there will be four dolls (I wish they were figures).

-Image_Gallery-01.jpg

The spring release date is FAR more likely than December, especially if we don't have a product shot from NECA yet (I'm super familiar with their products, trust me). The rest of the dolls will be revealed over time.

I messaged Neca (Facebook page) and asked if we’ll be getting any prototypes or photos of the doll since they’re expected in the coming months..

All they said is they have no images right now (duh?) and that any images released will be through loot crate. Which weird since Loot crate aren’t the ones making the dolls, just selling them.. but whatever. Hope to see something soon/ from someone..

16 hours ago, Poison Paradise said:

I messaged Neca (Facebook page) and asked if we’ll be getting any prototypes or photos of the doll since they’re expected in the coming months..

All they said is they have no images right now (duh?) and that any images released will be through loot crate. Which weird since Loot crate aren’t the ones making the dolls, just selling them.. but whatever. Hope to see something soon/ from someone..

That actually pretty typical of NECA. I collect their Ninja Turtles figures and they debuted the figures on Lootcrate itself.

You'll usually get better responses on Twitter because Randy (the VP) handles that himself.

Plus with twitter if enough people ask he'll usually did up some pics, be it prototype or otherwise.

Also the Doll crate is back in stock after being listed as sold out yesterday.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...