About the new BOMT funko pop

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, jusluvme said:

probably they will put on sale both at the same time since neither of them are exclusives (Yay) 

Great then. We won't have to wait for them one by one. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

Don't buy it. They're contracted to make them by the licensed company. WHich means the money goes to Britney's team, not to Funko. 

Just like when they make Marvel or DC, etc. The money goes into Marvel/Disney's pockets, Warner Brothers' pockets, etc. 

• Like 4
  • Super Moderators

Is this confirmed cuz this is the same rumor as Toxic funko releasing last year but didn’t. Also what a waste to make BOMT as an album cover edition. Like that’s one of my least favorite album covers. Oops would have been a better choice with the crystal curtains too. Ugh

• Love 5
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Is this confirmed cuz this is the same rumor as Toxic funko releasing last year but didn’t. Also what a waste to make BOMT as an album cover edition. Like that’s one of my least favorite album covers. Oops would have been a better choice with the crystal curtains too. Ugh

agreed! I want a circus album cover funko pop! 

• Love 3

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Super Moderators
47 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

agreed! I want a circus album cover funko pop! 

I mean the album is iconic but the cover is of the times. I always hated that pink cover. 

• Like 1