Australian pop legend Olivia Newton John says her song "Physical" Is better than Dua's song

• Super Moderators

No contest. Olivia’s will always be iconic, I never cared for Dua’s, it’s good to listen to but I doubt years from now people will be talking about it compared to her other hits that are better. Even Gwen couldn’t make it better.

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Olivia’s is iconic, but I’ll stay with the one of my times, the one of DuaLaPeeps... I still get chills every time I play it :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Exactly. I won’t deny it’s iconic, but I don’t like her admitting her song is better. Britney would never :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

22 hours ago, Trentals said:

Physical was a cultural reset when it came out in the 80’s. 

I doubt most of the millennials on this site really grasp what a huge hit it was at the time.

I love Dua’s version, but Olivias literally paved the way for these modern day pop girls. 

And sadly, she probably won’t be with us much longer. We need to celebrate and appreciate her whilst she’s still here. Her biopic staring Delta Goodrem was great!

This. Some people get hot on what's hot but although I like Dua's song is not a legend and won't reach that status. 

14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Her cancer came back to stage 4 and at her age, she won't have the strength to go through the chemotherapy, radiation, while people are age can handle it. The older we get our bodies become weaker. 

So it's that and it's now terminal. 

Oh No!

I didn't know this :(