EXPOSING THE TRAPPED LIFE OF BRITNEY SPEARS

Since the start of her career, there was this narrative from Jive, Larry Rudolph, and others, that everything was Britneys idea or she was in charge of the direction of her career. And maybe that was somewhat the case. But this video shows the opposite side of that narrative and chronicles the likelyhood of the level of control people like Larry had over her. 

• Like 2
  • Exhale+

The reality at that time Child stars were treated like money makers, not human beings. Even Mariah Carey said just recently in oprah, That the music industry is different from when she started in 1990..

You don't get a man like tommy mottola where they run the industry, it doesn't happen. Though treating the artist's like global machines and when the money stops, they leave. 

It doesn't happen anymore, people are starting to realize the artists are humans, not atms. 

But back in Britney's prime it was different. Money was more important than the health of the artist. 

• Like 3

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Jive protected her it's true some things but Jive protected her.
The problem with all this is Larry (I mean at that time).

The narrative of child artists has nothing to do ...

It has to do with greed, control, possession, and  money ...
If Britney had chosen another manager from the beginning, none of this would have happened.

• Like 1

I wonder if she would’ve just had Johnny Wright as a manager, how different things could’ve been for her. Cause I remember reading something he said about her “comeback” in 2008 and how concerned he was about her as a human being.