Could this be what Jamie is aiming at with the odd posts?

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: I get it why some people are wondering why mentally unhealthy people are given freedom to choose about their medication or treatment as we like to think that they should've just be "cured" even if it was forced, but in the end we are all humans and we have freedom of choice. We can decide if we eat healthy or not, we can decide who we love or not, we can decide if we want to work on our current job or not etc.

Forced medication is never an answer to mental health problems. You NEED to have healthy relationship between patient and doctors. Good treatment always begins with willingness to be treated. If patient is having problem with medication, doctor should immediately react. Wrong medication can cause mental health to only decrease even more, cause serious side effects permanently and may even cause patients to be suicidal. 

I wouldn't even be surprised if these claims were true. Britney looked very drugged up in 2011 most of the time like she didn't even want to be there on the stage. If this is true; Jamie you are a monster. You are not helping your daughter by "keeping her busy" or "raking her money". You are slowly killing her. I hope the millions were worth it. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Forced medication is never an answer to mental health problems.

it is literally a serious crime to medicate a person against their will and it is completely illegal and more if she is not diagnosed.

21 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

You are slowly killing her.

If they do that, that's what they are doing ...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

First and faremost Britney is far from scaring the world with her insta posts. The only reason people are going *OMG* with her insta is because of the bots in the comments shaming her and spaming "aRe YoU Ok?".  Once she disables the comment section that narrative will disapear, just watch it :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I know there are bops, the media is biased and people said their positive comments have been deleted, mostly on her latest post. But sadly Britney did have a very public meltdown and people just wont let go, even more in 2020 with the #FreeBritney movement and all the talk about her cship.

Tbh I do think some posts are kinda odd like Britney answering those questions no one wants to know. Its like her team is trolling her so had but some people are still falling for this ****.