Why nobody talks about this era?

12 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

To me looking back over the years it’s like they know when to turn Britney Spears on & how to turn her off. The one we experience now I believe is off. The one in 2016 in loose woman was on. It’s so weird it’s like night & day 

Hmm interesting theory. But what exactly do you mean "on" or "off"? I do kind of understand what you're saying though.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

And thats how a legend is welcomed :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

OMG I love how she still seems surprised to have people cheer for her after all these years. A humble queen :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She looked amazing during the Intimate Collection promos. The bob was everything. Her outfits were on point, **** yet grown. 

• Love 3
  • Super Moderators
31 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

is this anywhere near the end of Charlieney? If it is it's cursed and we must leave it at that

they were still together early 2015

in this era she was actually single 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

OMG I love how she still seems surprised to have people cheer for her after all these years. A humble queen :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She looked amazing during the Intimate Collection promos. The bob was everything. Her outfits were on point, **** yet grown. 

Shes so shy and humble, its so cute! Some people really seemed genuine with the applauses like a guy on the front row 

I loved her outfits, she looked great! I also loved the bob! 

• Love 2