Why nobody talks about this era?

• Super Moderators

I love the pictures you chose. This era really is underrated.

Welcome to Exhale, King! 💛💜

I'm a fan of your work and i absolutely loved you on Drag Race.

I stan Livin La Vida Loca !

giphy.gif

Come to talk about the Intimate Britney Spears Collection era, stay for the community!

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

Most official looks were a hit or a miss. She looked a hot mess in Germany and UK. 

Plus we all got tired of 3 answers she was giving in every interview.

Looking back now it was actually ight. But at that time it was so boring and a hot mess for a quick money grab.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

U should know by now that her dementia comes and go whenever Jamie wants/needs :neydedance_purple:

She didnt have then, but she has now 

Basically she has it when she isnt working and is trying to get out of the cship, but when shes working, shes free from it to work :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

A miracle goddess indeed :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

I liked the Intimate Collection promo. She was in a different city with a different look everyday :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: reminded me of her primney days

She gave some pretty good interviews but she seemed shy and timid af during 2014 and the short hair aged her. I dunno how many times she said “artsy farts really really cool boutique store” and “muted colours” :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 1