The Final 2020 Presidential Debate stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Where did he attack people? Can you link me? Cause you're showing me a post where he SAID he attacked people. But where is the post? Where is the attack?

If you think Moderators are being biased on this forum then maybe it's your best interest to leave this forum, 'no?

Not you thinking i'm against you when I started a war on one of Exhale's most problematic members, OnlyFacts, IN SUPPORT OF YOU. But go off.

Can we take a vote to ban him?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just cast my ballot today. Go Joe!!!

I voted for the first time in years, Trump needs to GTFO. I really wanted to vote for Jo Jorgenson, but it's too important to get Trump out! Also I'm tired of all this Hunter Biden BS when i

They are both Scum but Trump is the most vile president we've ever had. I don't know why you're so latched onto his teat. But as for some information that is 100% undeniable...  

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Ooh so we're playing that game.  So if I were to call someone overbeast or a Phatazz to circumvent spelling conventions it would be allowed.  NOTED!

What even is that? Sorry but are you new to this forum? Cause everybody knows i don't speak the language of commoners. English words only, please. 

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

What even is that? Sorry but are you new to this forum? Cause everybody knows i don't speak the language of commoners. English words only, please. 

Yea, you can be cheeky and smug, but we all know what team you're on. Your moderating skills are a joke.  Keep doing what you're doing and putting your finger on the scales of free speech.  Whatever makes you feel better.

• Love 2
Just now, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yea, you can be cheeky and smug, but we all know what team you're on. Your moderating skills are a joke.  Keep doing what you're doing and putting your finger on the scales of free speech.  Whatever makes you feel better.

This is a private forum, they have no requirement to cater to you.

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
Just now, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Ok, that's it. You have continued to cross the line even when i'm not being rude to you.

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

I just wanna say in the iconic words of Taylor Swift.

"I'd like to be excused from this narrative". Go to his Profile, he rarely goes talk to the other forum's, he just waits till a pro Biden piece to spew his garbage. I only think he joined cos it was election season. 

I'm...selena just saying GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I just wanna say in the iconic words of Taylor Swift.

"I'd like to be excused from this narrative". Go to his Profile, he rarely goes talk to the other forum's, he just waits till a pro Biden piece to spew his garbage. I only think he joined cos it was election season. 

I'm...selena just saying GIF

No it's total facts that he's only here to stir up drama.

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

No it's total facts that he's only here to stir up drama.

Plus the fact he's Puerto Rican, it just took this year for the president to respond to the hurricane, how low can you go, Biden is bad, Hillary was bad, But can we survive another 4 years without international allies, being a joke to foreign countries, and be told if we need help, we're on our own. The answer is No. 

They don't see what he did on an international level. 

33 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Plus the fact he's Puerto Rican, it just took this year for the president to respond to the hurricane, how low can you go, Biden is bad, Hillary was bad, But can we survive another 4 years without international allies, being a joke to foreign countries, and be told if we need help, we're on our own. The answer is No. 

They don't see what he did on an international level. 

We don't know that he even is Puerto Rican, for all we know he's some white supremacist trying to make it look like Trump has supporters of all ethnicities and orientations.

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

We don't know that he even is Puerto Rican, for all we know he's some white supremacist trying to make it look like Trump has supporters of all ethnicities and orientations.

I still laugh at the LGBT for Trump movement, I mean the supreme court wants to erase same love marriages cos it goes against religious beliefs, but ur right 

• Like 1

• Exhale+
On 10/23/2020 at 9:50 AM, Intheblue said:

The irony of Trump supporters is they just recycle the same narrative over and over and when it doesn’t seem to work they just flip the script and use the arguments Democrats made about Trump and throw it back at the Democrats . Honestly there are a lot of Trump supporters who like some of his policies , but there’s a huge amount who think they are one of his surrogates .. Kelly Anne Conway presenting alternative facts.

They don’t get that the country was never this divided ever before ... and that’s the reason people hate Trump. He is basically pushing the country towards a civil war which is exactly what our enemies want . The fall of the United States . Trump could’ve used his platform to bring people together but he just doesn’t . And I wish his supporters could see that 

When Trump loses, I hope Melania divorces him and writes a book.

Trump is not mentally well which sucks for the Republican Party. One day I hope Romney runs again. 

also random thought where in the world is Sarah Palin

Probably watching Russia from her house

On 10/24/2020 at 10:25 PM, Roxxy said:

You may carry on with the conversation, Exhalers. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

You’re trash. No wonder so many people are leaving this bull **** website. It was great back in the day when it had actual articles and not this back and fourth fake ****. Jordan is a sellout. Remember when he tried to make people pay to read his stories? That went well didn’t it? Also this is a horrible layout for a website, at least the mobile version anyway. The person you blocked was never rude to you at all. You were a “woke” smug Kunt and you seemed stupid all on your own with your replies back to him . Gtfoh a moderator? What a joke. 

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This post has received warning points for inciting hate and profanity. This kind of hateful energy will not be tolerated.
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, pmill8324 said:

You’re trash. No wonder so many people are leaving this bull **** website. It was great back in the day when it had actual articles and not this back and fourth fake ****. Jordan is a sellout. Remember when he tried to make people pay to read his stories? That went well didn’t it? Also this is a horrible layout for a website, at least the mobile version anyway. The person you blocked was never rude to you at all. You were a “woke” smug Kunt and you seemed stupid all on your own with your replies back to him . Gtfoh a moderator? What a joke. 

Roxxy does an amazing job at keeping this place civil and under control.

That guy, much like yourself, has done nothing but stir up drama and cause discord which is what this site has, thankfully, been moving far away from.

If you don't like it no one is making you stay...

• Love 1
  • Like 1