The Final 2020 Presidential Debate stream + comment party

3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

First Bold:  is what you just did.

Second Bold: The country was never this divided?  Obama's administration was HORRIBLE for race relations.  These black lives matter protests didn't start with Trumps administration.  Are you forgetting the 4 police assassinated in the BLM riots in Dallas during Obama's administration, where they were chanting in the street "Fry Em' Like Bacon" and "What do we want? Dead Cops.  When do we want em? Now"?  Obama divided this country, NOT Trump.  They were already riled up when he came in, and George Soros, who funds these riot movements and Antifa, pays rioters to cause destruction so that he can sow civil unrest and use it to pass policies that benefit the democrats, his cabal.

These riots were NOT organic and that's why you see people with all the same pre-made signs being bused-in and the news covering for antifa, and pallets of bricks being left near strategic riot spots.   This was organized by the deepstate crime syndicate trying to create disorder to undermine our country and rebuild it in their image.  Democrats need the black vote to win.  They need to create a movement of anger in order to keep them down so they think they need them.  Trumps black support has more than doubled.  That's why the riots were MADE to happen.

Interesting, maybe I’m misunderstanding but are you saying that this deep state corrupted some cops to kill black people on film so the general public / people would be upset and riot ?

So the police officers in essence were wrong for killing black people?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just cast my ballot today. Go Joe!!!

I voted for the first time in years, Trump needs to GTFO. I really wanted to vote for Jo Jorgenson, but it's too important to get Trump out! Also I'm tired of all this Hunter Biden BS when i

They are both Scum but Trump is the most vile president we've ever had. I don't know why you're so latched onto his teat. But as for some information that is 100% undeniable...  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

First Bold:  is what you just did.

Second Bold: The country was never this divided?  Obama's administration was HORRIBLE for race relations.  These black lives matter protests didn't start with Trumps administration.  Are you forgetting the 4 police assassinated in the BLM riots in Dallas during Obama's administration, where they were chanting in the street "Fry Em' Like Bacon" and "What do we want? Dead Cops.  When do we want em? Now"?  Obama divided this country, NOT Trump.  They were already riled up when he came in, and George Soros, who funds these riot movements and Antifa, pays rioters to cause destruction so that he can sow civil unrest and use it to pass policies that benefit the democrats, his cabal.

These riots were NOT organic and that's why you see people with all the same pre-made signs being bused-in and the news covering for antifa, and pallets of bricks being left near strategic riot spots.   This was organized by the deepstate crime syndicate trying to create disorder to undermine our country and rebuild it in their image.  Democrats need the black vote to win.  They need to create a movement of anger in order to keep them down so they think they need them.  Trumps black support has more than doubled.  That's why the riots were MADE to happen.

Yes, first bold - Donald Trump is slow and has dementia. 

second bold - As a citizen of this country in a Republican area, I did not feel the racist tension, but maybe it was just my experience. Felt there was a level of every respect with minorities that I definitely don’t feel like now . Feels to me Trump gave power to racists and bigots when he started his campaign calling Mexicans rapists and thugs ... also where is the wall?

third bold .. please refer to my previous post to explain a bit on if George Floyd, Elijah McClain, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor murder etc was orchestrated with the police being complicit to corruption by the deep state to cause disruption?

59 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Interesting, maybe I’m misunderstanding but are you saying that this deep state corrupted some cops to kill black people on film so the general public / people would be upset and riot ?

So the police officers in essence were wrong for killing black people?

Do you know how many black people die in Chicago every day?  And those black lives never mattered.  This ONE cherry picked incident did not warrant all of that destruction, especially not for this Floyd man who entered a pregnant woman's house dressed as UPS and held a gun to her belly to rob her.  He didn't even choke to death from the knee.  He was saying I can't breathe before he was even on the ground. But the Fake News held back that footage which they had the whole time.  He died of a drug overdose.  He had a deadly amount of Fentanyl in his system.  If the cops had just put him in the back of the car like they should've, he would've still died anyway, but instead, George Soros gets to have a field day with the perfect event to instigate the subsequent race war. The fake news is complicit in instigating the riots too by blasting half truths on repeat on every station.

And we STILL don't have the whole story.  The fact that the cop and George Floyd both worked together in the same strip club for a year at the same time, and apparently knew each other before hand, raises some major questions.  I believe it also came out that George was fired for selling drugs at the club?  Perhaps this cop was crooked as well and had a personal vendetta against Floyd? Perhaps they were both in on drug trafficking together? We don't know, but of course the media has the ability to narrow it down to race and race only.  They both worked security TOGETHER and knew each other, it was personal, not racial.  But here BLM is creating 1.4 Billion in destruction and attacking police, over this one isolated incident. 

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Senile/ Dementia:

Lol. you accused democrats of calling Trump what he calls Biden .  The dementia attacks didnt stick. Sorry . Anyways now let’s go to calling Biden a pedophile while Trump called Epstein a great guy . 

I mean like this is exhausting , we are never getting back together like ever .

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Do you know how many black people die in Chicago every day?  And those black lives never mattered.  This ONE cherry picked incident did not warrant all of that destruction, especially not for this Floyd man who entered a pregnant woman's house dressed as UPS and held a gun to her belly to rob her.  He didn't even choke to death from the knee.  He was saying I can't breathe before he was even on the ground. But the Fake News held back that footage which they had the whole time.  He died of a drug overdose.  He had a deadly amount of Fentanyl in his system.  If the cops had just put him in the back of the car like they should've, he would've still died anyway, but instead, George Soros gets to have a field day with the perfect event to instigate the subsequent race war. The fake news is complicit in instigating the riots too by blasting half truths on repeat on every station.

And we STILL don't have the whole story.  The fact that the cop and George Floyd both worked together in the same strip club for a year at the same time, and apparently knew each other before hand, raises some major questions.  I believe it also came out that George was fired for selling drugs at the club?  Perhaps this cop was crooked as well and had a personal vendetta against Floyd? Perhaps they were both in on drug trafficking together? We don't know, but of course the media has the ability to narrow it down to race and race only.  They both worked security TOGETHER and knew each other, it was personal, not racial.  But here BLM is creating 1.4 Billion in destruction and attacking police, over this one isolated incident. 

W O W. I’d like to exclude myself from this narrative. 

On 10/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

For all those LGBT Trump supporters.

Hand over your membership card, you are not only denied to be gay or lesbian, or bi, but also undatable and unfunkable.

@RoxxyWhat makes this an acceptable thing to say, but calling liberals overweight and pink haired is where you draw the line?  You're not being even handed at all.  I fail to see where the consistency is in enforcing these arbitrary rules of conduct.  It's obvious the moderators on this board enforce the rules more strictly against conservatives.

• Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 1:08 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Because I didn't attack anybody in this forum at all. I attacked all his LGBT supporters in and outside this forum. I grouped them all, I played fair.

Plus it's Jordans forum. It's his rules in what can and can't be allowed. 

@Roxxy This is the conduct you approve of on this forum?  It's fine that this member "attacks LGBT Trump Supports" "In and out of this forum". . . ???  And brags about it afterwards because they get away with it and encouraged by your blind-eye.   That's very sad to me that you see this as fair.

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@RoxxyWhat makes this an acceptable thing to say, but calling liberals overweight and pink haired is where you draw the line?  You're not being even handed at all.  I fail to see where the consistency is in enforcing these arbitrary rules of conduct.  It's obvious the moderators on this board enforce the rules more strictly against conservatives.

What even is undatable and unfunkable? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@Roxxy This is the conduct you approve of on this forum?  It's fine that this member "attacks LGBT Trump Supports" "In and out of this forum". . . ???  And brags about it afterwards because they get away with it and encouraged by your blind-eye.   That's very sad to me that you see this as fair.

Where did he attack people? Can you link me? Cause you're showing me a post where he SAID he attacked people. But where is the post? Where is the attack?

If you think Moderators are being biased on this forum then maybe it's in your best interest to leave this forum, 'no?

Not you thinking i'm against you when I started a war on one of Exhale's most problematic members, OnlyFacts, IN SUPPORT OF YOU. But go off.

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜