Why does Britney have so many leaked multitracks/stems compared to other popstars?

Unfortunately some of her best work is in the "unreleased material" category. 
She's more authentic, raw and experimenting there. So I think the Britney fans are a type of fanbase that asks more for this kind of stuff, and somehow, we get it ;)

• Love 2

Maybe because there’s just the biggest demand for it by remixers and collectors?

The Britney fandom is filled with so many talented people who make incredible remixes & re-edits. We are blessed. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I personally always thought it was to do with how the stems would be sent to producers to make the backing tracks and pre-recorded vocals for her shows etc? idk tbh but that is very interesting when you think about how so many artists are virtually untouched by leaks...

Edited by femmefataledoll
forgot a word!
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Tetris said:

Maybe because there’s just the biggest demand for it by remixers and collectors?

The Britney fandom is filled with so many talented people who make incredible remixes & re-edits. We are blessed. 

This. There is much for demand (for some reason) for her behind the scenes stuff. But i'm sure if you were a stan for other popstars, you would find all this to.

I think it's just our perception of being fans.