Jump to content

Britney-Online posts upscaled version of 'Mannequin Rehearsal'


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They let him go before the tour that’s why his routines never happen 

I know but still that level of dancing and just everything about the way she held herself felt different after the ay 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember when we used this as evidence for YEARS to say Britney could still dance?

Conservatorship and everything else that was going on aside, I'll never understand what happened between this and the Circus tour dance wise. THIS has the energy, attack and poise of Prime-ney. W

The choreography that got away

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

I read somewhere that this was a rehearsal for the 08 VMAs. They were going to do a pre-taped performance + this song was supposed to be lead single until they decided on Womanizer? Then all of a sudden her team pulled out of the pre-taped performance and said to just accept the awards. Just a rumor with no substantial but it is interesting to think about

That abusers give thanks to the Britney brand and the fans for everything that happened between 2008 and 2016 because having a team where the members are as incompetent as Larry Rudolph, Lou M. Taylor, Jamie Spears, etc ... is really frustrating.
I still don't understand how Jive gave these people the green light, I don't understand!.

It is also very obvious that she was decontaminated/ detoxified from any medication.

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

I know but still that level of dancing and just everything about the way she held herself felt different after the ay 🤷🏻‍♂️

Because just like POM and DOM, she doesn't give af when she doesn't have freedom.  When it's something she wants to do, she still has that same energy.  Just like her insta, she trolls her team constantly by filling their content quota with repeated pics and walking back and forth videos lol whereas before when she was at least able to enjoy life a little bit more pre-domination, she would give more personal and fun content.  When she's in the studio recording, or practicing herself or with her dancers, she enjoys that because it's for her.  Same when it's a televised performance, she knows that it's an actual worldwide audience instead of random drunk Vegas people, so she goes harder during those too because she knows it's not soley for her team.

  • Like 2
Link to post

three things come to mind when people ask "what happened in between this rehearsal and the Tour?
1 - Sneakers. Anyone who's ever danced to some semi-pro level knows the difference a confortable shoe makes when keeping up to routines (the difference of her own execution from DWAD to Onyx, for example, is clear proof of that). High heels are just for looks. A knee injury also takes away a bit of your confidence while moving (you're always scared to suffer yet another injury, believe me, I know that firsthand), so she paces herself more carefuly. 
2 - The Circus Tour stage was gigantic. It demanded her moving around A LOT during the concert, so of course the purpose of the tour was creating the circa environment, not to provide intense choreography
3 - She kinda lost her drive to give a "dance show". Medication? Depression? Anxiety? Aging?... who knows what caused it, but it definetly happened. It may not even be some ill cause; she was nearing her 30's, maybe she just grew tired of creating that kind of spectacle. For years she'd made clear that she wanted to stray away from purely POP music; she was experimenting with new sounds and styles long before Circus. Maybe that wasn't the kind of sound she wanted to have around that time and age, and being steered by her handlers back to the pop machine world didn't do much helping lift her spirits. Same feeling I get from FF era.

She's credited dancing as something that saved her life, and even in her darkest days, she would always go to a studio and dance her troubles away.
She still does it to this day (hello, Insta posts). She expresses herself by dancing. But it has a different take and place in her life now, and it has for a while

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+

Some of y’all coming into this thread praising Mannequin when you dragged it to filth in the Circus Megarate :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Anyways, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it until the day I die, Mannequin deserved to be a single :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Link to post
4 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

three things come to mind when people ask "what happened in between this rehearsal and the Tour?
1 - Sneakers. Anyone who's ever danced to some semi-pro level knows the difference a confortable shoe makes when keeping up to routines (the difference of her own execution from DWAD to Onyx, for example, is clear proof of that). High heels are just for looks. A knee injury also takes away a bit of your confidence while moving (you're always scared to suffer yet another injury, believe me, I know that firsthand), so she paces herself more carefuly. 
2 - The Circus Tour stage was gigantic. It demanded her moving around A LOT during the concert, so of course the purpose of the tour was creating the circa environment, not to provide intense choreography
3 - She kinda lost her drive to give a "dance show". Medication? Depression? Anxiety? Aging?... who knows what caused it, but it definetly happened. It may not even be some ill cause; she was nearing her 30's, maybe she just grew tired of creating that kind of spectacle. For years she'd made clear that she wanted to stray away from purely POP music; she was experimenting with new sounds and styles long before Circus. Maybe that wasn't the kind of sound she wanted to have around that time and age, and being steered by her handlers back to the pop machine world didn't do much helping lift her spirits. Same feeling I get from FF era.

She's credited dancing as something that saved her life, and even in her darkest days, she would always go to a studio and dance her troubles away.
She still does it to this day (hello, Insta posts). She expresses herself by dancing. But it has a different take and place in her life now, and it has for a while

As a dancer/choreographer myself... I co-sign all of this!

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
On 10/23/2020 at 3:12 AM, Anticonformity said:

As a dancer/choreographer myself... I co-sign all of this!

nice to see that other people think the same...
I think most people don't realize how your confidence in dancing is shaken after you hurt something as important to it as one's knee. I'm 12 years past an injury and to this date I still play it safe. Can't imagine how it feels for someone in Brit's league... and in heels, nonetheless.

  • Love 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Lurker93 said:

nice to see that other people think the same...
I think most people don't realize how your confidence in dancing is shaken after you hurt something as important to it as one's knee. I'm 12 years past an injury and to this date I still play it safe. Can't imagine how it feels for someone in Brit's league... and in heels, nonetheless.

OMG I can feel you soul!
Yes, I injured my knee in early 2018 and legit am still scared when I go down on my knees and it's been 2 years...
I think only dancers can know that feeling she has and that feeling of oh **** if I go too "hard" this may snap (when in reality a lot of it is in our mind)
And JFC in heels? gurl, I would die...

(What kind of dance do you do?)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

OMG I can feel you soul!
Yes, I injured my knee in early 2018 and legit am still scared when I go down on my knees and it's been 2 years...
I think only dancers can know that feeling she has and that feeling of oh **** if I go too "hard" this may snap (when in reality a lot of it is in our mind)
And JFC in heels? gurl, I would die...

(What kind of dance do you do?)

 

I’m a dancer too! I’ve been suffering with a bad knee for YEARS and recently attained a hip injury which isn’t going away any time soon 😢 oh the joys!

  • Like 3
Link to post
24 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I’m a dancer too! I’ve been suffering with a bad knee for YEARS and recently attained a hip injury which isn’t going away any time soon 😢 oh the joys!

Oh ****! The damn hips! I JUST got over a strain that lasted for a few months... My advice is ICE ICE ICE, like srsly over the years I was always like sure Jan and pushed through (which in turn makes things worse, *shocked Pikachu*)
but ever since that knee injury that did not go away no matter what, until I iced that ***** everyday throughout the day fora couple weeks... and that's how this was... no amount of foam rolling, rest, etc until iced it...
I totally feel your pain! Here if you ever need to talk etc... as I know most peeps never "get" dance/what it takes/the feeling...

Link to post
16 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

OMG I can feel you soul!
Yes, I injured my knee in early 2018 and legit am still scared when I go down on my knees and it's been 2 years...
I think only dancers can know that feeling she has and that feeling of oh **** if I go too "hard" this may snap (when in reality a lot of it is in our mind)
And JFC in heels? gurl, I would die...

(What kind of dance do you do?)

 

haha exactly! Back in the day I used to dance urban styles (street, popping...) but now it's pretty much just tradional brazilian dances (samba, forro) which you dance with a partner, so it feels less intense. 
I'm sure it's mostly in my mind, since the injury was loooong ago, but the fear of "snapping" is always there, whenever I go a bit harder. 

And how about you? What's your type of dance and choreography?

  • Love 2
Link to post
On 10/22/2020 at 5:33 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

 

Thank you that’s interesting- I had no idea such software was so accessible!

It's not. We had the software on Windows, but the laptop stopped working and, gladly, we got a new iMac. Thing is, we need a license for this AI software to work on it and it's expensive. Right now we are working on a trial while we try to meet our goal (donations since the iMac purchase left us a little bit tight) to get the full software soon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 10/22/2020 at 5:04 PM, GregReid said:

Conservatorship and everything else that was going on aside, I'll never understand what happened between this and the Circus tour dance wise. THIS has the energy, attack and poise of Prime-ney.

What are your thoughts guys? I can only relate it to the personal things she was going through at the time 😢

 

That was the last I’ve seen of her fluidity and actually feeling the music .understanding what has been going on now it’s completely a side effect of being controlled. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

honestly i feel like she couldve pulled this on the circus tour, i honestly didnt see THAT much of a lack of energy on circus tour, its just the choreo that she had to do with a gigantic stage, i mean go look at that get naked breakdown performance in paris and then look at this, similar energy, its just that this one is more demanding, plus she isnt even giving 100% here, its just that even with low energy, she dances well as long as the choreo itself is good 

the real effects we could truly see on her dancing and expressions and stage presence was fft when she was having difficulty doing harder choreos like slave and all 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block