Britney-Online posts upscaled version of 'Mannequin Rehearsal'

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember when we used this as evidence for YEARS to say Britney could still dance?

Conservatorship and everything else that was going on aside, I'll never understand what happened between this and the Circus tour dance wise. THIS has the energy, attack and poise of Prime-ney. W

The choreography that got away

9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Remember when we used this as evidence for YEARS to say Britney could still dance?:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Then 2016ney came to snatch our wigs :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 6

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

This was when I was first becoming a fan. I don’t understand how she was doing this and the circus MV choreo and then never since really gave us anything more than Armogrpahy and strutting around. 

honestly I think this rivals some of her best routines.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
50 minutes ago, s&m said:

Only a few months after her being diagnosed with dementia :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

“Jamie are you ok?”:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Lynne talked on her book how Juno Leno was a miracle child, but it seems like Britney is the miracle one instead

Her dementia is really smt else :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I don’t understand how she was doing this and the circus MV choreo and then never since really gave us anything more than Armogrpahy and strutting around

My theory: the medication started taking full form, or she was switched to a stronger medication. She became so sedated. 

As someone who has been on the SSRI journey - I get it. 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Can someone explain how an upscale like this is possible? Is it like half animated half upscaled to create this effect?

I don't know what method they use, but it's some form of AI.

Depending on the method chosen, the software has to guess the pixels missing. I've tried upscaling images on various online websites, and the results are different depending on the approach.

They're not perfect though, if you see Britney's face on this video, it looks kinda haunted, because the software can only guess too much. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know what method they use, but it's some form of AI.

Depending on the method chosen, the software has to guess the pixels missing. I've tried upscaling images on various online websites, and the results are different depending on the approach.

They're not perfect though, if you see Britney's face on this video, it looks kinda haunted, because the software can only guess too much. 

Thank you that’s interesting- I had no idea such software was so accessible!

2 hours ago, GregReid said:

Conservatorship and everything else that was going on aside, I'll never understand what happened between this and the Circus tour dance wise. THIS has the energy, attack and poise of Prime-ney.

What are your thoughts guys? I can only relate it to the personal things she was going through at the time 😢

They let him go before the tour that’s why his routines never happen 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lynne talked on her book how Juno Leno was a miracle child, but it seems like Britney is the miracle one instead

Her dementia is really smt else :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

SHe should be studied for progression of science :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I read somewhere that this was a rehearsal for the 08 VMAs. They were going to do a pre-taped performance + this song was supposed to be lead single until they decided on Womanizer? Then all of a sudden her team pulled out of the pre-taped performance and said to just accept the awards. Just a rumor with no substantial but it is interesting to think about

• Like 1