Jump to content

Which one is the best Slave 4 U performance?


Which one is your favorite Slave performance?   

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

Hi guys, 

It's time again for another best of performances thread :imhere_run_excited:.

This time we are voting for the best Slave 4 U performance. While the VMAs performance is literally perfect, Britney also delivered countless of great performances for this single and it's up to you to vote for your favorite one.

Per usual, i'm going to try to include as many performances as possible so please forgive me if i miss any :wink_britney_everytime_white:.

 

 

 

(she looked so hot here :orangu_orangutan_ape: i can't )

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 5

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

Link to post
  • Exhale+

The Rosie Show performance will always be my favourite
The live mix is a bop :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: and she hit every move with so much precision yet made it look effortless :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:
I also lovee her purple top :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

DeepFloweryBluegill-max-1mb.gif

  • Love 5
  • Like 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

The Rosie Show performance will always be my favourite
The live mix is a bop :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: and she hit every move with so much precision yet made it look effortless :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:
I also lovee her purple top :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

DeepFloweryBluegill-max-1mb.gif

I love that outfit so much and she went hard for that performance :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

can we talk about how hot she looked in Korea tho :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

490d3691f87d1367bbc100273971a97e--britne

  • Love 6

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

Link to post
  • Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I love that outfit so much and she went hard for that performance :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

can we talk about how hot she looked in Korea tho :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

490d3691f87d1367bbc100273971a97e--britne

Ikr she served so much energy :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Haha yeah she rocked that look

Also I always notice she does some of the you drive me crazy choreography during the Pepsi Chart performance lol

 

  • Love 3

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ikr she served so much energy :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Haha yeah she rocked that look

Also I always notice she does some of the you drive me crazy choreography during the Pepsi Chart performance lol

 

She said 2 in 1 :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

  • Haha 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

Link to post
  • Exhale+
22 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Billboard, but of course the iconic Vma's one is amazing but I know mostly everyone will vote for that one, 

 also the tour performance one was :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

 

 

Billboard was amazing also the fact that she performed in the middle of the water with that background :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

  • Love 2

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

Link to post
  • Exhale+
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

Billboard was amazing also the fact that she performed in the middle of the water with that background :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

This is the only Britney in Las Vegas that I know :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: ohh and of course the DWAD special :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Literally no facial expressions in sight just her and the music :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Screamingg :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Her doing the breathy 'ha ha ha ha's with a blank face actually kills me

She said: :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

  • Haha 4

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Screamingg :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Her doing the breathy 'ha ha ha ha's with a blank face actually kills me

She said: :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Ahhsjsjdjhd

me quietly singing when Britney comes on in public so no one hears me :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

  • Love 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block