This Day In Pop: Christina Aguilera releases her fourth studio album "Stripped"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

18 years ago today, Christina Aguilera released her fourth studio album, Stripped. It's one of my favorite albums ever. SO many gems. "Walk Away" is in my Top 10 all-time fav songs.  E

I remember owning this and actually throwing it in the trash 

This day in pop I spent $30 on this album opening day when accounting for inflation  oh the good Ol days running to FYE with your saved cash to buy an album on opening day and then forcing your parent

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, MX3 said:

fourth? I always think of it as her second? 

Her second album was a spanish album called Mi Reflejo (mainly just a spanish version of her debut with a couple new songs)  and her third was a christmas album. I don’t really count them either :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 4
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Her second album was a spanish album called Mi Reflejo (mainly just a spanish version of her debut with a couple new songs)  and her third was a christmas album. I don’t really count them either :typing_keyboard_computer:

totally - I never count Christmas albums.

Jojo is releasing a Christmas album this year though - I'm excited

thanks for the clarification!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I remember owning this and actually throwing it in the trash :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

did you just throw it in the trash after listening to it? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

did you just throw it in the trash after listening to it? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

Someone must have bought it me because I was too young and I would never have spent money on Xtina :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But yes I no longer own it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Beautiful and Dirrty are good, I don't remember the rest 

• Haha 4

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫