Jump to content

Justin Timberlake: I'm voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I read "19" and "2000" I was like WHEN YOU AND BRITNEY WERE STILL TOGETHER HUHUHU 

He used to be so hot 

OMG HE LIVES IN THE SOUTH HIS VOTE DOES MATTER AHHHH 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

He doesn’t?

Fairly confident he lives in Montana and Tennessee. I don’t think he’s ever owned a home in California that I’ve ever recalled hearing about. I could be wrong he’d probably have one for work. I know that all of quarantine this year it’s been said he’s living in a house in Montana though. 

  • Love 2
Link to post

10 Grand Down his pocket is my guess :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:
He has not seen Bidens racist gaffes i see, and Justin wouldnt mind lots of illegal immigration on behalf of lawful immigrants and American citizens :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:. Draining their welfare funds etc for the entire world makes the Americans richer and better off right :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:.

Fight me Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN.

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+

King of voting. King of curls. King of arms. King of million dollar smiles. King of everything tbh 

  • Love 3

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

Link to post

Justin Timberlake: Our votes matter!

Exhale: Does his vote matter, where is he registered?

- - -

That is amusing me a lot...

...but seriously America needs the process changed. It's embarrassing. At least I can laugh. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

  • Haha 1
Link to post

I get the symbolic differences (and beyond) between Trump and Biden, or at least a generic R-light Democrat ... but empowering women? Joe stands for creepily sniffing women and CHILDREN, but go off...

At least we'll probably have the Paris Climate Accord and Joe Biden's quieter version of racism doesn't signal bros to start violence.

Link to post
2 hours ago, AP4 said:

Fairly confident he lives in Montana and Tennessee. I don’t think he’s ever owned a home in California that I’ve ever recalled hearing about. I could be wrong he’d probably have one for work. I know that all of quarantine this year it’s been said he’s living in a house in Montana though. 

He bought one in Los Angeles quite close to the one Britney lived with him, after their break up. U can see it on that punk'd episode. 

And I think he had an apartment in NY in the past, but I dont know if he still has it now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
34 minutes ago, DarkOut said:

Justin Timberlake: Our votes matter!

Exhale: Does his vote matter, where is he registered?

- - -

That is amusing me a lot...

...but seriously America needs the process changed. It's embarrassing. At least I can laugh. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

are u saying electoral college needs to change or my thought process :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
51 minutes ago, DarkOut said:

I get the symbolic differences (and beyond) between Trump and Biden, or at least a generic R-light Democrat ... but empowering women? Joe stands for creepily sniffing women and CHILDREN, but go off...

At least we'll probably have the Paris Climate Accord and Joe Biden's quieter version of racism doesn't signal bros to start violence.

Shut the **** up

  • Haha 1

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block