Jump to content

Charlie Puth. Face down. Massage table. No pants.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanna be the dog.

I'm suddenly hungry for cake.

And I know it took everything in you not to type “face down *** up” I see you @Jordan Miller 

Posted Images

  • Super Administrators
21 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Jordan please stop objectifying men.

Men- they have minds, and they have souls, as well as just hearts. And they've got ambition, and they've got talent, as well as just beauty. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15977626

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Charlie literally posted this so people can thirst after him. 

I look at it more like I'm embracing and celebrating the male body :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Charlie literally posted this so people can thirst after him. 

I look at it more like I'm embracing and celebrating the male body :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

If you were 'celebrating' the male body you wouldn't only post pictures of people that have personal trainers, dieticians and money for plastic surgery.   All the boys who come here just know the only way to make main page is if you have 6 pac and Jordy wants to boink you.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Administrators
2 minutes ago, soweird101 said:

If you were 'celebrating' the male body you wouldn't only post pictures of people that have personal trainers, dieticians and money for plastic surgery.   All the boys who come here just know the only way to make main page is if you have 6 pac and Jordy wants to boink you.  

Why are you yelling at me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Charlie literally posted this so people can thirst after him. 

I look at it more like I'm embracing and celebrating the male body :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Lol I'm being sarcastic. It's a speech Saoirse Ronan gives in Little Women, but of women. The gif is the scene. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Jordan please stop objectifying men.

Men- they have minds, and they have souls, as well as just hearts. And they've got ambition, and they've got talent, as well as just beauty. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15977626

LOL. Men are not innocent, they don't need defending.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block