Jump to content

Kylie Minogue's "I Love It" out midnight


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m sadly not feeling her new singles :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

I said that but then I listened to Magic a few more times and I'm hooked.

Even Say Something is VERY SLOWLY growing on me and I initially said I really didn't like it.

This next one sounds even better!

  • Love 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I said that but then I listened to Magic a few more times and I'm hooked.

Even Say Something is VERY SLOWLY growing on me and I initially said I really didn't like it.

This next one sounds even better!

I for sure felt this with Say Something. Took a while for it to eventually grow on me. Was unsure if I was going to enjoy this album after hearing it as the first single but Magic gave me hope for it again. Just this small snippet for this song is making me think it could become my favourite of the three

  • Love 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, ol123 said:

I for sure felt this with Say Something. Took a while for it to eventually grow on me. Was unsure if I was going to enjoy this album after hearing it as the first single but Magic gave me hope for it again. Just this small snippet for this song is making me think it could become my favourite of the three

It's the best one!

 

  • Love 3
Link to post
18 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m sadly not feeling her new singles :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

That's because they're doing Golden all over again but this time around with a disco touch. But it's precisely the same formula. She's doing it by the book. There's nothing interesting, nothing playful, nothing new. She's been the queen of playing it safe for a hot minute by now. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
6 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

That's because they're doing Golden all over again but this time around with a disco touch. But it's precisely the same formula. She's doing it by the book. There's nothing interesting, nothing playful, nothing new. She's been the queen of playing it safe for a hot minute by now. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She's been playing it safe, since her fans felt alienated with kiss me once and after the whole roc nation debacle. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block