Billy B Vogue Brazil Interview: "she was very isolated, no friend could get close, not even Demi or Khloe"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You *****es better appreciate this, it took me some time to translate it. Don't let it flop

"You want to talk about Britney's conservatorship? What a coincidence, I'm texting her right now" 

Billy spoke to Vogue Brazil and I translated the parts where he speaks. Full article: https://vogue.globo.com/celebridade/noticia/2020/10/maquiador-diz-britney-spears-e-isolada-pelo-pai-e-defende-cant

Posted Images

Britney needs to be managed, like most celebrities, but it is sad she basically has no human rights. I just hope she gets the happiness she so much deserves. And if she wants to walk away from the music industry and just live a more quiet life, I’m fine with that...... just maybe release some of her unreleased music from the past 20 years haha 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've always wondered where this "dementia" claim came from.

It was never mentioned in the early years of the conservatorship. Never.

It was always about "undue influence," and keeping Britney protected from Sam Lutfi.

But dementia?

NEVER.

The dementia claim came from court documents Jamie filed to initiate the conservatorship. 

It can be found online somewhere. I can't be bothered looking for it. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 2
  • Like 5