Dua Lipa releases new remix single of Levitating with Megan Thee Stallion!

• Exhale+

I would not be surprised at this point if she just releases a remix EP for her new summer hit Levitating :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Dula Pepe released a new remix with Megan

Its nice tho

What do you guys think? lemme know :sen

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I like it, Megan should have been the original collab rather than DaBaby

Anyways Dua's team still gave us the official remix of it with Megan so i aint complaining :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is fan made :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

58 minutes ago, King Sleezy Style said:

This better be a fan made ‘cause it sounds horrible :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Never mind, just saw the account whom published this video :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Exhale+
11 hours ago, Barajas said:

BTW.. she is releasing at midnight a behind the scenes version of her ACCLAIMED Levitating cursed madonna video :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The video was nice tho :orangu_orangutan_ape:

For the second time this week...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFPbp-i7Sy-KLoAYb1eAV

At this point, she’ll pull a Radar and release it as a single from her next album as well. 

It was my favourite track from Future Nostalgia, but that first remix totally destroyed any love I had for it.

• Haha 2