This ISNT JAMIE LYNNS SECTION

2 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I completely agree, If Jordan wants this forum to be less toxic then he also needs to understand that putting them on a pedestal (for views or what not) will incite hateful comments immediately.

YES!! Everytime i see a JL topic in Britney’ section i’m gonna call her names, sorry not sorry.

Jordan should listen to us!! This is distespectful for those who keep this alive 

• Like 1
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Stop @Jordan Miller posting everything about her in this section.  She may be related to Britney but idgaf about her at this point and I’m sick of the free publicity she’s getting off her siste

Its a perfect opportunity to get her dragged so idgaf

You're right, it needs to be remembered that everyone here is a huge stan of the entire Spears family - Jamie, Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Bryan and their other daughter - not just JL. I guess everyone's hype

• Super Administrators
7 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

YES!! Everytime i see a JL topic in Britney’ section i’m gonna call her names, sorry not sorry.

Jordan should listen to us!! This is distespectful for those who keep this alive 

Can you please explain to me whether calling someone names makes you feel good? If yes, why? 

Of course I am VERY grateful for this community and everyone who visits BH/Exhale and I don't believe posting about Britney Spears' sister in the Britney section was disrespectful. It feels like you're yelling at me and I'm not loving that vibe. 

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can you please explain to me whether calling someone names makes you feel good? If yes, why? 

Of course I am VERY grateful for this community and everyone who visits BH/Exhale and I don't believe posting about Britney Spears' sister in the Britney section was disrespectful. It feels like you're yelling at me and I'm not loving that vibe. 

I’m just joking about call her names, a lot of people here jokes about her, Jamie and Lou, we play with it to alleviate our anger in some way, and there are many ways to do it. But I am really sad to see that you are still reluctant to understand our side. Fighting for Britney already wears us out so emotionally. Entering here and seeing topics promoting Jamie Lynn in Britney’s section at this point seems like an affront after all the thing we have found about her and Lou

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jordan, no shade, but in 2020 the majority of people here hate Jamie Lynn, theres no doubt about that. I bet u've seen many comments dragging, calling her out and cursing her everytime theres a topic about her here. So it doesnt make sense to talk or post about her ****ty gigs here, bc most people dont care and many will only read the topic to drag her. So imo I dont see any sense of talking about her here if its not Britney related. Shes seems more worried about her so called career and kissing Loucifer's ***, so u do understand why most people arent interested in what shes doing, unless its to drag her for doing this? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah, hi! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm sorry you feel that way and you're entitled to your opinion (which I totally get). I don't like Jamie Lynn as much as the next person.

We currently do not have a feature in place for you to block certain topics that do not interest you. You can, however, ignore and scroll past them if it bothers you that much.

Yours,

Roxxy

Thank you OP!

Roxxy, follow your own rules tho: it’s off topic.  This specific forum is for stuff related Britney, right?  Not a RELATIVE of Britney.  If the info doesn’t mention Britney in any way, it shouldn’t be here.  No one wants to keep hearing about all the boys she dated and what they are up to if it has nothing to do with Britney.  Imagine if every single thing JT did wound up here.  Unless he’s interacting or discussing Britney, we don’t care.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Well, it’s kinda like trying to sell meat kebabs at a vegan market just because you’ve got a stall there and a captive audience. We’re not here for JL.  Likewise, if you tried to sell the kebabs knowing full well how the vegans felt, I’m sure you’d get an earful too.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Thank you OP!

Roxxy, follow your own rules tho: it’s off topic.  This specific forum is for stuff related Britney, right?  Not a RELATIVE of Britney.  If the info doesn’t mention Britney in any way, it shouldn’t be here.  No one wants to keep hearing about all the boys she dated and what they are up to if it has nothing to do with Britney.  Imagine if every single thing JT did wound up here.  Unless he’s interacting or discussing Britney, we don’t care.

Mhm. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Indeed. As per Jordan's statement earlier, we (or HE, rather) will be posting Jamie Lynn topics on the other sections moving forward - unless Britney related.

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I will post about her in the other sections moving forward unless it has something to do with Britney. 

TEEHEE 💛💜

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I’ve heard there are rumblings of her winning a lifetime achievement award at the Emmys for her work on Zoe.  

no, it was for her contribution on Chillin' With Lou

• Haha 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

17 hours ago, Roger said:

Jordan: Exhalers, please don't be too controversial 🙏

Also Jordan: Jamie Lynn did this and that and Slave4U should be renamed

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

@Jordan Miller you should literally just start banning people like this for the mere fact that you can. I know you don't intend to be aggressive, but it's just one little click.

• Haha 1
  • Super Administrators
13 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Well, it’s kinda like trying to sell meat kebabs at a vegan market just because you’ve got a stall there and a captive audience. We’re not here for JL.  Likewise, if you tried to sell the kebabs knowing full well how the vegans felt, I’m sure you’d get an earful too.

Lol what an interesting analogy 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

@Jordan Miller you should literally just start banning people like this for the mere fact that you can. I know you don't intend to be aggressive, but it's just one little click.

Lollll. I'm happy people are expressing themselves and are at least doing it in a way that's not hateful. It's loud, but not hateful. I hear y'all. No more solo JL topics in this section

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lollll. I'm happy people are expressing themselves and are at least doing it in a way that's not hateful. It's loud, but not hateful. I hear y'all. No more solo JL topics in this section

Don't listen to these people! Post what you want. It's your site. If they don't want to read it, they won't click. I enjoy seeing all types of news, when consuming media you can't have a strange bias/hate towards something. That's the wrong way to do it.

Don't let people censor you! That's literally the point of free speech.

And these people are no one to tell you what to post or not post. I find it very odd that people would request this.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Administrators
10 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Don't listen to these people! Post what you want. It's your site. If they don't want to read it, they won't click. I enjoy seeing all types of news, when consuming media you can't have a strange bias/hate towards something. That's the wrong way to do it.

Don't let people censor you! That's literally the point of free speech.

And these people are no one to tell you what to post or not post. I find it very odd that people would request this.

🙏 

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

So now we have to go to another section to hate her :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2