Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lynne has no idea what this means... 

If only she defended Britney that way

I shouldn't laugh but the flop valley comment made me laugh

32 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

If only she defended Britney that way

Here you can see the difference ... acts and words speak for themselves.

35 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The STOP seems to run in the Spears family

I'm almost sure that Jayden has gone through it and is having a hard time and now more because he is at a complicated age ... and he focuses it on his mother but I am almost sure that in the future he will surely understand her.

21 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Here you can see the difference ... acts and words speak for themselves.

I'm almost sure that Jayden has gone through it and is having a hard time and now more because he is at a complicated age ... and he focuses it on his mother but I am almost sure that in the future he will surely understand her.

That was a joke lol bc Lynne kept saying stop on the comments like Jayden did on this video lol 

Sadly I think Jayden is really influenced by Kevin rn, but I hope someday he'll see things for himself. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

That was a joke lol bc Lynne kept saying stop on the comments like Jayden did on this video lol 

Sadly I think Jayden is really influenced by Kevin rn, but I hope someday he'll see things for himself. 

I know you were joking, but I mean it! The boy is going to have problems with all this.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I know you were joking, but I mean it! The boy is going to have problems with all this.

With Britneys situation? I have a feeling he doesnt understand a lot rn, mostly bc I bet Kevin keeps downplaying everything, but I hope in the future he'll see how unfair Britneys situation is.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

tumblr_omf8qidlrX1sj0oe0o4_250.gifv

Although I don’t know how to feel about Lynne?

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I think Britney was even being sarcastic there.

Lynne is always with Juno, she still hangs out with Jamie and still follows Lou on instagram. I think maybe shes doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but its not like shes against the cship too. They all seem more worried about controlling Britney and her money tbh. I dont think she really cares about how Britney feels. And sadly I think Britney is fighting alone and this is probably why she gave up before, its not like she has someone really by her side encouraging her. 

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

With Britneys situation? I have a feeling he doesnt understand a lot rn, mostly bc I bet Kevin keeps downplaying everything, but I hope in the future he'll see how unfair Britneys situation is.

It may be ... I suppose it all depends on the education they have been given and the narrative of the house but I notice that the child is going to have a hard time.