Answered some questions about Britney on Instagram (video)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please subscribe to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I did a little Q&A recently and decided to upload it to YouTube. I recently ~revealed~ I was launching a YouTube channel soon. This video is a week or so old so it's not part of my new

We love a teaser! And next time, take your top off. 

Did you really just admit to Gaga being your favourite pop star?

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Love it! My only suggestion/request would be to film in landscape mode instead of vertical - it makes computer/tablet viewing a lot better

• Like 2

#FreeBritney

• Super Administrators
9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Cute video!  I agree with you about live rallies, IDK.  I just don't feel safe at protests - not all of us are made for that sort of interaction.  

🙏 Yea I just don't feel super comfortable for some reason :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Love it! My only suggestion/request would be to film in landscape mode instead of vertical - it makes computer/tablet viewing a lot better

Yup! 💯 I invested in a camera for the new YT channel and will be filming in landscape mode moving forward :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
7 hours ago, Johnsons said:

@Jordan MillerI like that you’re being honest and not leaving out on the uncomfortable questions people are asking. 
I‘m on the same page on how opinions should be expressed. 
There‘s always a way to „say it right, say it all“ (to cite Nelly) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Appreciate that. Just want to be honest with everyone :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Please subscribe to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

No more keep the comments respectful highlights :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

This is Jordan in his own RED PROJECT!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Stans are like... Are you OK? #FreeBreatheHeavy :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edit: Has anybody asked him his favorite color and food?  :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

PS: Congrats on this new YT channel :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: